anyone else still do this????

socialsea

Yes, yes, yes!! We booked on the Allure on May 5 for our Oct 2013 cruise. At that point, it will have been 2.5 years since our last cruise and I am so excited! (My brother got married in Hawaii last year, so that was our big vacation last year and took us awhile to recover!)

In looking for summer clothes, the only thing I can think is "That will be great on the cruise!" We are essentially going on a itinerary that we've done before, so this one is all about relaxing and not doing a thing and letting the world go by.

Another Cruise Junkie rears their head. I love planning a cruise, my co-workers hate it, they can't take a year or more of only### days left!!!:eek:

But when it comes to booking their cruises, who do come to???:confused: (ME)

To me there is nothing better that the feeling of booking a new adventure, at least until I'm doing the happy dance up the gang way...

Enjoy the feeling and have a wonderful cruise!!! C.G.

Having been on 92 cruises I do not get too excited unless it is a completely new itinery

92 cruises!

Not sure if I should hate you or worship you ;-)

The people I worked with were so glad when I retired. They no longer had to listen to my giggles and planning, when I should have been working. They only had to put up with it twice a year: for the six months leading up to the cruise, and the six months after my cruise.:D

I've been researching and planning and daydreaming since we booked our April 2014 cruise in 2012! Hubby has no interest yet and won't until we're about 2 weeks out, but that doesn't stop me and my enthusiasm. Not only do I scour CC daily for information I may have missed and questions that pop up, but I also read just about every book on cruising I could find on my Kindle. This is not our first cruise, it's actually our 5th (if you count that ill-advised cruise to nowhere we took once, otherwise it would 4 cruises...) but I'm finding a wealth of information I hadn't had before. Even books that are geared to first time cruisers can offer previously unknown information to the experienced cruiser! Have fun with your anticipation. As far as I'm concerned its a natural part of the overall experience.

i could talk about cruising 24-7. whenever i book I get the butterflies and the weeks leading up to it they come back.

Once I am down to 100 days I put the number on my dry erase board and update it daily. People know not to ask me anymore, lol.

Archived