DR lunch on embarkation day?

We are sailing on the Breeze on July 20. We were wondering if the dining room would be open for lunch service like we had when we sailed the Dream 2 years ago. We really enjoyed having lunch there and avoiding the chaos of the buffet, it was a great option to have.

I did hear that they opened it on Dream as a trial for a while.. not sure it lasted, I think people were complaining and John arranged it.

It doesnt seem to be the norm usually .. just for a while on Dream.

Try the Italian for lunch, it will probably be one of the least crowded days until people find it.

I did hear that they opened it on Dream as a trial for a while.. not sure it lasted, I think people were complaining and John arranged it.

It doesnt seem to be the norm usually .. just for a while on Dream.

Try the Italian for lunch, it will probably be one of the least crowded days until people find it.

It was a great idea while it lasted if it was a trial. We definitely enjoyed it.

They don't even do it on the Dream anymore. But like Fire said Cucina del Capitano is free at lunch and is a great place to have a relaxing embarkation meal.

Exactly! Because many don't know it's up there and don't "find" it until later in the week ;) :D

Last year on the Magic, the DR was open for lunch on embarkation day. When we got on board, they were guiding people into the DR instead of the Lido. We went to the Italian restaurant and not the DR, but a lot of first time cruisers ate in the DR because they did not know other options were available for them.

First time I have seen DR open on embarkation.

Archived