Live - Allure of the Seas May 26, 2013 - OH NO! not another live blog

We had to hurry after dinner to get to the aqua theater for the Ocean Aria show. Amazing show considering we are on a moving ship. Especially the high dives.

hupape2e.jpg

jeju8uju.jpg

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

We had to hurry after dinner to get to the aqua theater for the Ocean Aria show. Amazing show considering we are on a moving ship. Especially the high dives.

hupape2e.jpg

jeju8uju.jpg

During the latter part of our cruise they were doing maint. On the stage at the Aqua theater. The same company that designed the stage, designed the same stage for O at the Bellagio in Vegas.

Edited by smeck

Alaska Air has a flight that leaves at about 10pm and arrives about 6:45am. I think it runs every day. The return flight leaves FLL about 8:40am getting into Seattle about 11am.

There are plenty if taxis at the airport and they cost about twenty bucks. The ride is about ten minutes

Are you going to try and make the 8:40am flight on the same day the cruise ends or are you staying over a night? I'm irritated at Alaska air for only having one flight out a day and having it too early to catch from the cruise line. I'm on allure in October and decided to spend the night and catch the next am flight.

Are you going to try and make the 8:40am flight on the same day the cruise ends or are you staying over a night? I'm irritated at Alaska air for only having one flight out a day and having it too early to catch from the cruise line. I'm on allure in October and decided to spend the night and catch the next am flight.

This is a smart move. We did the same. Not having the post cruise crowd at the airport is a good thing. :)

Oh, no way would we try for same day on the return. We are staying fit one night at the Westin and a will leave on Monday.

Followed along on your Live Jewel report and looking forward to following along this time too!!

Thanks, happy to have you along. We are running a little behind this morning, jet lag from the red eye I think. :o