Cabin Given Away

I just checked the web site for prices for my cruise for July 13, 2013. When I put in my catagory, it shows my cabin as available. I booked back in February. Could I have gotten an upgrade and no one told me? I tried calling but they are closed. Anyone have this happen to them?

I just checked the web site for prices for my cruise for July 13, 2013. When I put in my catagory, it shows my cabin as available. I booked back in February. Could I have gotten an upgrade and no one told me? I tried calling but they are closed. Anyone have this happen to them?

Did you look at your My Cruises page to see your cabin number now?

Can you log into the website and look at your My Cruises account? That should show you your booking and stateroom.

Archived