Just a suggestion-koalfornia

All these bad song lyrics:eek:. I am sure the OP just wants us to contact our TAs to stop the ads, but as it is the Zoo and their PR people, I am just going to boycott the Koala exhibit. :D

I can bear not seeing a Koala for a few weeks.:D

But thats more than a Koala can Bear:D

I vote that this one wins.

By the way, congratulations on giving up smoking. I have been watching your "clock". You know that we are all cheering you on and you can't possibly let us down by giving up. :D Keep up the good work.

I can honestly say I will never smoke another cigarette in my life!

I was a heavy smoker, look at the counter:eek: and the amount of money in such a short period:eek:

Tracey still slaps me when she walks past the computer and see,s the counter, she always says ":mad:You never told me how much it was costing:mad:" :o

I can honestly say I will never smoke another cigarette in my life!

I was a heavy smoker, look at the counter:eek: and the amount of money in such a short period:eek:

Tracey still slaps me when she walks past the computer and see,s the counter, she always says ":mad:You never told me how much it was costing:mad:" :o

I do not condone violence but perhaps she should have slapped you earlier. Think of how many cruises you could have gone on for all that money. I think it is a marvelous acheivement to give them up and I hope that more people follow your example. cheers.:D

I was forced to stop about 2 years ago.

I didnt want to ,

but my veins were clogging up and my toes were turning purple.

It was quite a simple choice really...

either stop smoking or have my feet cut off.:eek:

I was forced to stop about 2 years ago.

I didnt want to ,

but my veins were clogging up and my toes were turning purple.

It was quite a simple choice really...

either stop smoking or have my feet cut off.:eek:

Good achievement as well, you took the wise choice.:D

I wonder if the Zoo has any of these type of Koalas, sometimes known as drop bears.:D

Shhhhhh MicC. You're not supposed to mention them - otherwise no-one will visit! :D It's bad enough with snakes, spiders, sharks and crocodiles!!!!!;)

:D

Priceless!

This reminds me of the time we were looking around Stonehenge in the UK many years ago (when you could still go up and touch them) and some locals heard our accents and asked about Australia and ALL the dangerous animals, spiders, snakes etc. that we live with.

I very casually assured them that we were used to living with them and that all I used to do each night was swipe any dangerous things out of my bed before retiring for a good night's!

They didn't know whether to believe me or not but.... probably saved us from some more "whinging Poms" visiting this land Down Under! :D

No, really, you've got to love the Poms who have to put up with their miserable weather, pebbly beaches and at the time, limited cuisine. I realised that they had MUCH to whinge about!

No offensive meant and I hope none taken Fishtaco! :)

Archived