New Zealand cruise Princess or RCI

Hi,

I have cruised on both lines several times and both are very good.I do not think you could go wrong with either.pick the one that best suits your budget and the itinereray that you want.If you are sailing on rhapsody then its a simiiar sized ship to the 3 princess ships ,however if you are considering diamond princess ..it is a big ship some 113000 tonnes.

What RCI aship are you considering...rhapsody is 78000 ,radiance 90,000 & voyager 140,000 tonnes.....they are all very good ships

Cheers

Col:)

Agree with the Fox. I pick cruises on their itinerary, timing and price and last consideration is cruiseline. I have sailed Celebrity and Princess, (and several others) both are very good lines. I have not done RCI, but I believe that it is very similar to X (Celebrity) and therefore it should be good too. I have never beeen on a cruise I didn't like.:D

Agree with the Fox. I pick cruises on their itinerary, timing and price and last consideration is cruiseline. I have sailed Celebrity and Princess, (and several others) both are very good lines. I have not done RCI, but I believe that it is very similar to X (Celebrity) and therefore it should be good too. I have never beeen on a cruise I didn't like.:D

same here every cruise is an adventure....love them all......probally why i have been cruising for forty yrs........had a break to have some kids them back into cruising....

I agree with "The Fox" as well., as "The Fox" said, I would pick the one that best suits your budget and the itinereray that you want.

If you go on the Radiance of the Seas you get an extra bonus of the ship doing a waterfall dip in Milford Sound, Fiordland.

Archived