Smoking on Board

My BIL is going on his first cruise this summer. Since we are no longer smokers, I couldn't answer his question. Do they still sell cartons on the ship?
Shouldn't your post have been entitled something like purchasing cigarettes on board?

They sell Cartons of cigs but you can't have them till last day of cruise You can buy a pack in the bar tho for 4 bucks

Is this a new policy? When I smoked (3 years ago) I was always able to take any purchased carton to my cabin.

Thanks for your answers, even the chain yank,I enjoyed the gasp of how do I tell my BIL. Never fails that someone always has a negative comment, sorry that my title was not to your liking, just remember Karma

Not sure if prices are different on US sailings but on IOS recently from Southampton they were $42 for a carton of 200 or $74 for a twin pack of 400 and they were not held back until the end of the cruise.

Single packs were available from the coffee shop at $6 but they only sold Marlboro red and Marlboro light.

Archived