sheets changed?

ew.. are you serious?? i honestly didnt know that.. i will definitely be requesting every second day..

Really and do you change them at home every second day. I think not!

I see no need to change more than once a week especially if you shower/bath before bedtime each night which I think most people do.

I see no need to change more than once a week especially if you shower/bath before bedtime each night which I think most people do.

I think it is also pretty common to shower when you wake up in the morning, so I'm not sure which "most" people do. However, since I shower in the morning the fact that sheets are not pristine doesn't matter. (Since I sometimes sweat at night, it makes no sense to shower before bed...)

I change them every other week at home. I wouldn't expect more than one change, or just fresh sheets at embarkation, on a cruise.

I don't change mine every 2 days at home so why would the ship???

As long as you're clean and aren't leaving a bunch of stains on them who cares? (then again it's your stains!)

I'd rather them bring me fresh towels and vacuum, leave the sheets there.

We have just returned from 12 nights on Celebrity Equinox and our sheets were changed twice during the cruise, although it was nice to have the sheets changed I can honestly say it would not have bothered me if they had only been done once or even not at all

We both shower morning and evening everyday so they did not 'need' changing and the new sheets that went on the bed were just as creased as the ones that were taken off lol

I would much prefer to have no top sheet and just a quilt cover that gets changed once a cruise, I hate too many sheets, especially when they are all tucked in

I think it is also pretty common to shower when you wake up in the morning, so I'm not sure which "most" people do. However, since I shower in the morning the fact that sheets are not pristine doesn't matter. (Since I sometimes sweat at night, it makes no sense to shower before bed...)

I'm not sure what people do at home has any bearing on what they do when vacationing. I usually shower in the morning at home to be fresh for what I do during the day, but when vacationing, I tend to shower both morning and night. Why? Because I do sweat at night and want to be fresh for the day, but I'm swimming, working out, walking around, etc. all day, so I want to refresh before either dinner or bed. It's a rare day when I feel the need to shower morning and night at home. Usually when we have evening plans or when I've been gardening or working outside all day.

DML

really??? Every second day?? I must really be a dirty girl and didn't even realize it......i may get around to changing my sheets every second week if i'm lucky :eek: I also hang my bath towel up to dry and use it for three or four days before i launder it.

ditto!

Seriously ? I just got off a 35 day cruise staying 17 days in an inside, 7 days is an aft mini and 10 in a forward penthouse. Sheets were regularly changed every 3 days. (Unless I asked for an extra change which I promptly received as I had been ill.)

It's not as if OTHER GUESTS are sleeping on the sheets while you're out and about for the day!

Unless they are soiled for some reason, I wouldn't care if they didn't change the sheets during our 7 day cruise. (As long as the sheets are clean when we take over the room.) We only change our sheets at home once a week anyway.

I hate too many sheets, especially when they are all tucked in

Whenever we check into a hotel one of the first things I do is go around the bed untucking the top sheet and any other covers. I think my feet are claustrophobic. :o :D

Whenever we check into a hotel one of the first things I do is go around the bed untucking the top sheet and any other covers. I think my feet are claustrophobic. :o :D

Same thing here. I hate tucked sheets. Comes from having a mother who tucked us in for the night so tightly, you could barely move. :rolleyes:

DML

LOL I do the same thing and it's funny hearing someone say their feet are claustrophobic as I also say that and people tend to look at me like I am crazy. When I was on the inaugural Breakaway, I asked my room steward if he could just leave it untucked so I didn't have to untuck it twice a day but he said he couldn't because his boss was checking behind him.... boo but it is what it is.... we also told him a few times not to worry about making up our room but low and behold come back and it's made up, even with the do not disturb sign on....

whenever we check into a hotel one of the first things i do is go around the bed untucking the top sheet and any other covers. I think my feet are claustrophobic. :o :d

me too !!...:)

LOL I do the same thing and it's funny hearing someone say their feet are claustrophobic as I also say that and people tend to look at me like I am crazy. When I was on the inaugural Breakaway, I asked my room steward if he could just leave it untucked so I didn't have to untuck it twice a day but he said he couldn't because his boss was checking behind him.... boo but it is what it is.... we also told him a few times not to worry about making up our room but low and behold come back and it's made up, even with the do not disturb sign on....

Anyone else thinking of the Seinfeld episode? Lupe was asked to do one tucked (Jerry) and one untucked (George). LOL

Archived