Nice stay at springhill

familyofd

We stayed at springhill on may 24, we arrived early and they gave us room as soon as I got settled, we had 4 rooms all arriving at different times all we were all equally happy, we had a clogged tub and in 5 min they had a repair man up there at 10pm, we had a shuttle booked for 15 people and it all went well, I cannot complain about anything but Last min travel, the springhill had no record of my reservation that I made in winter months, so I was on the phone 45 min waiting for a agent to answer my call, we went from the airport to the hotel and I was still on hold, then waited at hotel on hold at hotel, was a mess, we got the last room they had.I can say I wont use that service again, I can see 5-10min but not 45 min!

We stayed at springhill on may 24, we arrived early and they gave us room as soon as I got settled, we had 4 rooms all arriving at different times all we were all equally happy, we had a clogged tub and in 5 min they had a repair man up there at 10pm, we had a shuttle booked for 15 people and it all went well, I cannot complain about anything but Last min travel, the springhill had no record of my reservation that I made in winter months, so I was on the phone 45 min waiting for a agent to answer my call, we went from the airport to the hotel and I was still on hold, then waited at hotel on hold at hotel, was a mess, we got the last room they had.I can say I wont use that service again, I can see 5-10min but not 45 min!

You might want to mention what town this was in:D

I'm looking into booking this hotel for my upcoming cruise in Nov. Is this location near stores or shopping area? I always forget things :o so I would like to be at a hotel that is close to a shopping area that I can run to in case I mistakenly forget to pack something.

There is a kmart in the shopping center across the street, there is a crosswalk , which probably is easier then driving with all the traffic.I think Bj wholesale club too if your a member.

Archived