Cointreau

MrsWaldo

Is Contreau on the included list for alcohol?

No it isn't on the list but I request it every time we sail either prior to sailing or I ask my stewardess once on board. The last time we sailed was in February and it wasn't a problem getting it.

Julie

MrsW - it is definitely available in the bars I often have a small neat one after dinner. Although it is not on the suite list, I can't imagine that they would not be willing to give you a bottle for your suite. You might be able to put it in the special requests on the Guest Registration web form, or just ask your stewardess when you get on board.

Thanks for that.

I thought it would be an included but as it wasn't on the pre-cabin list I thought it might not be.

My fave refresher on a hot afternoon over ice..

Definitely no charge to order for your room. We have never been charged.

In the comments section at the bottom of the included alcohol list is where I put my request. I have just done so for our upcoming July cruise. Otherwise putting it in as a special request as lincslady suggested might also work. If it is not in your room on your arrival just mention it to the stewardess. This is what I have done before with no problem.

I agree about it being a favourite on a hot summers evening.

Archived