Just off NOTS....any questions?

I will post a complete review in the next few days but am available to answer any questions. This board was a big help for me in the weeks prior to embarkment

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Welcome back!

I will be looking forward to your review. I'm on her in October and trying to soak up as much info as I can. What was the condition of the ship? How were the shows? Assuming you ate in the MDR, did people tend to be more formal or casual?

Any info you can provide would be helpful. Thanks!

I will post a complete review in the next few days but am available to answer any questions. This board was a big help for me in the weeks prior to embarkment

I'll look forward to reading your review, as we will be sailing on her in less than 2 weeks :)

Please can you tell me if the Solarium area was busy during the day when you were on board? I'm hoping to find a little oasis of peace! :)

Thanks,

Kathleen

How was the weather? Too hot, just right? I board the NOTS in a few days and we have read how hot the weather is at this time.

I know the ship will be wonderful. I am packed and awaiting my long flight on Thursday. This will be my first cruise with RCCL and my first trip to the Med.

i was on the same trip! Wasn't it fantastic?

Can you advise if the ladies steam room was operational.

• 2 months later...

Hey,

Did they have the Art shows/champagne?

Cheers,

NJ :)

Not sure where the OP has gone but we are just back from NoS Med cruise out of Rome so perhaps can answer a couple of questions.

Not aware that Two Poets pub served food because we didn't enter as we are non smokers and it is a smoking venue. Vintages had complimentary tapas on 2 of the 7 nights and Sushi on one other - all very nice.

The Champagne Bar also had caviar on toasted? hard thin bread slices - must be a name for them but I can't think of it right now.

All snacks were served late afternoon early evening.

There were two art events on board and they serve complimentary drinks - not sure how they can call it champagne as it is only sparkling wine! The art auction we attended was a non event as we didn't see anyone bidding. We left before the end as we had to go to another event so it may have improved.

Archived