just off Royal Princess

caber

C 121 would be similar to mine. I'm down the hall near the elevator. I do like the picture on the wall. Would fit it well with my decor at home. Hmmmmmmmmm............ I wonder.............. ;)

LOL... I loved the design. Really felt homely. The bed was so comfy too. Must mention all the staff who were super friendly.

It's not out of the elements and being higher you are affected more by the rolling of the ship in heavier seas.
Makes for more of a challenge. Hopefully, that will keep the track from becoming too crowded.

DSC01284_zps48c39982.jpg

I loved the shelf towards the bottom of the shower also to put your foot. The size of the shower was quite spacious too.

If you put your foot on that shelf, you must be quite a contortionist.

I, actually, can put my foot up on that shelf (former cheerleader) - put it'll cost you money to see it!:D

I can too. (Former contortionist). :D Psst. I charge more. :p

I'll check back with you after I ask my wife if she can do it.

I, actually, can put my foot up on that shelf (former cheerleader) - put it'll cost you money to see it!:D

I can too. (Former contortionist). :D Psst. I charge more. :p

I just tried. It's not that hard.

(And I'll charge less than Pia or CI66774 but trust me, you want me to do it fully clothed! :eek: ) (Former klutzy first grade teacher.) :D

EDIT: The Klutzy is still current - the only part that's former is the teacher.

I just tried. It's not that hard.

(And I'll charge less than Pia or CI66774 but trust me, you want me to do it fully clothed! :eek: ) (Former klutzy first grade teacher.) :D

EDIT: The Klutzy is still current - the only part that's former is the teacher.

When I do my LIVE, remember to ask me about it. BTW, I was klutzy as a kid; grew out of it.

OMG the three of you almost made me spit out my food!! This may need a whole new thread!!
It could be called "What is the first thing you are going to do after checking in on the Royal Princess."

That's where my husband keeps his reading material. Why do men spend so much time in there? :eek:

We don't even call it a bathroom at our house. For years we've called it an athenaeum, based on the second definition below:

ath·e·nae·um also ath·e·ne·um

n.1. An institution, such as a literary club or scientific academy, for the promotion of learning.

2. A place, such as a library, where printed materials are available for reading.

Comforting, in a resigned sort of way, to know that DH is not alone in this weird little habit.

We don't even call it a bathroom at our house. For years we've called it an athenaeum, based on the second definition below:

ath·e·nae·um also ath·e·ne·um

n.1. An institution, such as a literary club or scientific academy, for the promotion of learning.

2. A place, such as a library, where printed materials are available for reading.

Comforting, in a resigned sort of way, to know that DH is not alone in this weird little habit.

We too call it a library, as does my DIL. The habit is genetic.

Archived