Everything quantum!!!!!!

Since we can't find any new info about quantum. How about a quick chat about what's been announced. What is your fav feature of the ship so far. I will go first and get the easy pick out of the way. :). North Star.

Ifly, the solarium and the fact that although expensive I could just about afford a balcony cabin which I didn't think would be an option!

Northstar, ifly, 270 and the GLS I have booked. Hoping for a great broadway show (still hoping for jersey Boys), and eager to see what the add-ons in dining variety and hoping for more specialty dining similar to 150 CP and Chef's Table.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Northstar, ifly, 270 and the GLS I have booked. Hoping for a great broadway show (still hoping for jersey Boys), and eager to see what the add-ons in dining variety and hoping for more specialty dining similar to 150 CP and Chef's Table.

OMGoodness, DH would be so excited if they had Jersey Boy. He loved it when we saw it in Vegas.

I can't wait to see 270!! The massive windows looking out to my favorite view from the ship! Really interested on how the shows will work, I can only imagine what will happen! :) I am also really intrigued by the skydiving!

Thanks Brian. I know about that. I was just hoping it would be more. Hopefully you're right that they will jump on board. :)

Np !! They usually don't like AT&T getting ahead of them, the only one I are having a problem would be sprint. Sprints service has gone down hill in the last year and in the process of being bought out, but I see verizon becoming more competitive to stay in line

On a side note. This job thing is really getting in the way of my CC life

You're telling me! And our Internet in work is restricted so I can only get onto CC for an hour at lunch and even then I can't see photos.

Just to circle back to the 3G thing. Anyone have any idea what a 100mb means in hours of internet terms?

Also I think if people use these sort of plans it my relieve some of the traffic on the ships wifi and make it faster.

I read on the main board that allure offers an unlimited wifi package. Anyone have any info on this?

MB would actually refer to data use age more than a set number of hours used. I just looked at my data useage history, since Oct of 2012 I had used 2.5 GB of data. I did a reset on my history and will let you know when I bust 100 MB.