Everything quantum!!!!!!

It all depends on what you do. Email, FB and that kind of stuff doesn't use very much. Couple of kb here and there.

If you watch lots of videos and upload and download lots of pictures, then it gets big. The rule of thumb is a 5 minute video is about 500 mb. I have a camera which takes pictures which I have to convert because each photo is about 5-8mb and most times can't be emailed. Photo files usually are not that big. You should be able to right click on a photo you have on your comp and find out how big the file is.

Our home has a monthly limit of 25GB. During this last cruise, our house sitter used all 25GB in 2 days watching videos and stuff.

Just to give you an idea.

so i could use the Fb messenger and not use too much data. I wonder once you hot 100mb does it stop working or does it keep going. I also wonder if there is a way to track the data like there is with the ships wifi

Well between my dad and I, we have a plan of 2 GB of internet per month and never go over although sometimes I use it more than usual! We do usually get close though. MB stands for mega bytes but I'm pretty sure you knew that. kb is the smallest amount, mb is the middle amount, and gb is the greatest amount. So I don't think 100 mb is that much but its most likely enough when your at sea on vacation!

There's 3 of us on our 6 gb plan and after a week into our cycle we have to tell our son that he can only use his phone for calls and texts. He uses all the data in that short period of time.

That's pretty crazy.

So someone on another thread said they would like to see Cheesecake Factory on the Royal's ships. I think that would be awesome!

I think they should replace the cupcake joint with a cheese cake factory where you can get a nice piece of cheese cake

What does everyone think the "floor" of the iFly will be? Maybe the ocean to simulate skydiving over the sea or pick your own destination - one thing on my bucket list is to skydive over Bora Bora.

Have they confirmed its free

From a Huffington Post article:"North Star features a glass pod at the end of a mechanical arm that extends from the top deck. The 14-passenger North Star will offer guests 360-degree views from 300 feet above the ocean. On the Sports Deck aft will be the two-story vertical wind tunnel which will be home to RipCord by iFly. The skydiving is a safe, controlled, and simulated environment that allows passengers to hover in the air just like a real skydiver. The line says both experiences are complimentary to all passengers."

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app