Moving Up

Karysa

I think you will be happier especially since you already had it in your mind that you were going to hate it.

It's not a move I personally would have made, but everyone is different and only you can decide what's best for you.

Hope you don't have a bunch of rude, inconsiderate neighbors that slam their balcony doors at all hours. But that's a whole other issue. I would take my constant humming noise and vibration over balcony door slammers any day of the week which is why I would never get a regular balcony again (besides the space issue).

Anyway, have a great time and enjoy! Glad you got it all sorted out. Now you can sit back and relax waiting for the days to go by until you sail away.

I think you will be happier especially since you already had it in your mind that you were going to hate it.

It's not a move I personally would have made, but everyone is different and only you can decide what's best for you.

Hope you don't have a bunch of rude, inconsiderate neighbors that slam their balcony doors at all hours. But that's a whole other issue. I would take my constant humming noise and vibration over balcony door slammers any day of the week which is why I would never get a regular balcony again (besides the space issue).

Anyway, have a great time and enjoy! Glad you got it all sorted out. Now you can sit back and relax waiting for the days to go by until you sail away.

Hahaha, well that would be a first! Issues with smokers we have had but never door spammers. Too bad you can't pick your neighbors, eh?

Archived