So much for WOW SALE lol

I got my Sister In Law to buy me an extra one on her recent RCI cruise but nobody seems to know how to transfer it into another name?

I would like it in my name because i paid for it lol but how do you do it? When you call RCI they tell you the purchaser has to remain as one of the booked Pax?

She tried to buy a NCC in my name onboard the Allure and she had all my details including C&A membership number but she still had to purchase it in her name?

How do you transfer the entire NCC???

RCI dont know their Ars* from their Elbow!

Actually they do. You can't transfer to other people, as they've told you.

Only passengers onboard a sailing who buy it can get the benefit.

Cruises are priced based on demand, rather than 'cost +.' They'll remain so... if sales fall drastically at a price, and they can get better prices elsewhere they just move the ship (which is how many of them got here in the first place, we started to pay more than other places).

That is so true....now they up in Japan where they have found a ready market from people willing to pay and who are well mannered and treat the staff and ships with respect.

It also works in well with the seasons.:D

Looks like things are changing - this is from the Royal caribbean unofficial blog.

Royal Caribbean improves NextCruise program to allow more bookings and makes it combinable

IN: NextCruise Crown and Anchor

Jun

Royal Caribbean’s NextCruise future booking program has gotten some new enhancements to make it a better value for passengers.

Now passengers can book up to three Open Bookings with NextCruise, which are fully transferrable, and can be used as gifts for friends and family. Furthermore, Crown & Anchor Society members can combine the onboard booking bonus that they earned through Open Booking with their Crown & Anchor Society Savings Certificate or the Platinum-tier and above Balcony and Suite discount.

NextCruise is an exclusive benefit for Royal Caribbean’s Crown & Anchor Society loyalty program members that allows guests a reduced deposit of $100 per person ($200 per person for suite-category staterooms) and an onboard booking bonus of up to $200 per stateroom to spend on their next sailing with Royal Caribbean. Guests can choose to make a reservation on board for a specific Royal Caribbean sailing and enjoy their onboard booking bonus during their future cruise.

NextCruise bookings allows passengers to still work with their travel agents automatically. Royal Caribbean’s onboard Loyalty & Cruise Sales Teams are available to assist guests in determining their best future cruise booking option.

When i contacted C&A they told me my sister in Law could purchase a NCC in my name for me with my C&A details and it was part of the New system:rolleyes:

Onboard she was told they could not do this and that she would have to transfer it into my name once ashore and this could be done:confused:

So who is it you are saying "Does" know their Ars* from their elbow?

Passengers onboard who buy the certificate are not the only ones who get the benefit from the NCC?

The one infront of me right now that i purchased in march says up to two other bookings same sail same ship can be made within 30 days and receive the same OBC ?

When i contacted C&A they told me my sister in Law could purchase a NCC in my name for me with my C&A details and it was part of the New system:rolleyes:

Onboard she was told they could not do this and that she would have to transfer it into my name once ashore and this could be done:confused:

Passengers onboard who buy the certificate are not the only ones who get the benefit from the NCC?

The one infront of me right now that i purchased in march says up to two other bookings same sail same ship can be made within 30 days and receive the same OBC ?[/quote]

My understanding is that cruisers from the USA have different rules for their NCC's since March this year.

The details I've highlighted are for Australians who haven't as yet been offered the newer American certificates.

That being said, I don't know how you're going to get that NCC transferred into your name.

That being said, I don't know how you're going to get that NCC transferred into your name.

Best to check if they are/can be converted to the new ones fairywren posted about, automatically or otherwise.

When this has happened before though, the certificates/program rules stay separate.

Best to check if they are/can be converted to the new ones fairywren posted about, automatically or otherwise.

When this has happened before though, the certificates/program rules stay separate.

I have sent another email to Crown And Anchor so hopefully they can let me know if its a yes or no on the transfer.

The one infront of me right now that i purchased in march says up to two other bookings same sail same ship can be made within 30 days and receive the same OBC ?[/quote]

My understanding is that cruisers from the USA have different rules for their NCC's since March this year.

The details I've highlighted are for Australians who haven't as yet been offered the newer American certificates.

The one she bought for me was purchased on The Allure in The states although it is in Australian Dollars because her CC was in AU$

So are the RCI USA NCC,s different to RCI Australian NCC,s now?

In March the American I met had the same terms and conditions on His NCC as mine regarding the OBC for others who book within 30 days.

Hope they bring the older ones in line to comply with the new T&C,s or I wasted $100 lol.

Also Gae you have a few of these NCC,s, If I book a cruise for me and Tracey how much deposit do I give using the NCC? Is it $100 each or just $100 for Tracey as I have paid $100 for the NCC?

T&C,s say each pax must pay $100 deposit,if this is true then on a short cruise the NCC would only be worth $25 OBC for a $100 purchase price:confused:

The one she bought for me was purchased on The Allure in The states although it is in Australian Dollars because her CC was in AU$

So are the RCI USA NCC,s different to RCI Australian NCC,s now?from what I've read on the boards, the changes to the American (and maybe Canadian) NCC's occurred in mid-March - 16th or 17th.

In March the American I met had the same terms and conditions on His NCC as mine regarding the OBC for others who book within 30 days. Must have been purchased prior to the changes.

Hope they bring the older ones in line to comply with the new T&C,s or I wasted $100 lol.

Also Gae you have a few of these NCC,s, If I book a cruise for me and Tracey how much deposit do I give using the NCC? Is it $100 each or just $100 for Tracey as I have paid $100 for the NCC? Yes you just need to pay an additional $100 for your partner. If you book any others with you into 2 other cabins within 30 days of your booking then they too only have to pay $100 deposit.

T&C,s say each pax must pay $100 deposit,if this is true then on a short cruise yes, not sure it's worth it for short cruises but of course the ability to add another 2 cabins with just $100 is in my mind well worth the initial $100 paid onboard for the NCC the NCC would only be worth $25 OBC for a $100 purchase price:confused:

See above! It's all pretty much spelled out in the Terms and Conditions on the bottom of your Certificate but some of the wording is a bit confusing IMO especially about transferring your initial NCC booking which is why I'm still battling with my TA. That reminds me, I must shoot off another email asking how they're going with it :eek:

Best luck!

Archived