Bermuda B2B - Enough To Keep Things Interesting?

6502programmer

I think so, but then again I like hiking, swimming, kayakking, caving, sightseeing, shopping and the like. If your family does, then they'd be happy in Bermuda. BTW, there's a forum dedicated to Bermuda topics. There's a wealth of information there and you'd probably find the answer to your query there sooner than you would in the general Celebrity forum. Here you go. Have a great cruise to Bermuda! http://http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=196

I guess it depends on what you consider interesting. Many people take weeklong land-based vacations there and find plenty to do.

Personally, we didn't get to do nearly everything we wanted to do two years ago, so I'm returning next month.

I went to Hamilton, St. George's, toured cathedrals, shopped, ate, walked around the Dockyard, visited BAMZ (zoo and aquarium), spent time on various beaches, rode a bike on the railway trail, and collected sea glass.

I also wanted to visit the Caves, check out Snorkel Park, sail a catamaran, attend Harbor Nights and visit Gibbs lighthouse, but just ran out of time.

We took this cruise last year and didn't have enough time to see everything we wanted to in Bermuda. Plus we love sea days, so we booked a back to back for this summer.

What dates in August are you going? Our back to back are the 18th and 25th sailings in August.

I love Bermuda. I have cruised there 4 times and flown in many times. Bermuda is full of places to explore. I never get tired of Bermuda. On our last cruise to Bermuda, we bought property. I am looking out my window at the pink sand and beautiful aqua water.

Thanks so much for the feedback folks. I'm glad to hear that my initial understanding is confirmed. I'm an ADHD kind of guy, so anything that's go-go-go will keep me interested. Unfortunately, the rest of the family isn't quite as high speed/low drag on vacation as me! :)

@ssfrance69, we're looking to probably do th 4th and 11th, based on corner aft fv availbility. Because of this, I just *know* I'm going to be picked as the winner for a sweepstakes that has a travel prize for 8/4. We were talking two of the three sailing on 8/4, 8/11, and 8/18. Our anniversary is 8/21, so I was leaning towards 11 and 18, but doing that would take the kids out of school for the first three days of the year.

Thanks so much for the feedback folks. I'm glad to hear that my initial understanding is confirmed. I'm an ADHD kind of guy, so anything that's go-go-go will keep me interested. Unfortunately, the rest of the family isn't quite as high speed/low drag on vacation as me! :)

@ssfrance69, we're looking to probably do th 4th and 11th, based on corner aft fv availbility. Because of this, I just *know* I'm going to be picked as the winner for a sweepstakes that has a travel prize for 8/4. We were talking two of the three sailing on 8/4, 8/11, and 8/18. Our anniversary is 8/21, so I was leaning towards 11 and 18, but doing that would take the kids out of school for the first three days of the year.

Happy Anniversary! A cruise is a great way to celebrate. We're doing the 18th and 25th...so if you end up doing the 18th be sure to join our roll call.

Archived