When to schedule flight from Miami to home??

suzyq213

I know this is probably a very general question and anything can happen but what do you think the earliest flight out of Miami is doable? I would like to get off ship and head straight to airport. I'm even considering booking flight out of Ft. Lauderdale because we want to fly a certain airline that doesn't go to Miami.

Thanks for any input that you might have;)

I know this is probably a very general question and anything can happen but what do you think the earliest flight out of Miami is doable? I would like to get off ship and head straight to airport. I'm even considering booking flight out of Ft. Lauderdale because we want to fly a certain airline that doesn't go to Miami.

Thanks for any input that you might have;)

10:30 should be fine for Miami if you walk off with your luggage.

Well thanks. I don't think I will book anything before noon....or 1 for that matter. I figure I just try to wind down at the airport and think about the next day when I go back to work:(

We booked our flight out of Miami at 12:30. We are usually off the ship by 9 am at the latest. We are sailing on the Liberty and will be doing Luggage Express so we will not even have luggage to worry about. Sailing in October.

Personally, I wouldn't be comfortable booking anything before noon. Out of FLL, 12:30. Delays can happen and both of those airports get really busy on days that cruises are turning around.

I agree, noon is our usual cut off.

Archived