Current Internet Packages on Glory

scm200

Can someone who has been on the Glory in the last few weeks (Boston temp-Homeport) tell me what Internet Packages were available? We leave next week (single digits yeah!) and I want to plan my cost for staying connected!:D

Head to the recent sailings roll call- maybe someone there would know.

Prices are not listed in the Funtimes.

I know when we sailed the glory there were a few options.

internet only option, email only option

and the whole shabang package.

(but at the time it was only being tested and was not offered a few weeks after our cruise

Off the Glory last week..did not save any funtimes or info...but I had the basic package for the week for 55.99.....just good enough to slowly check my email and facebook and the news on my iPad:D The high speed package was 134.00 I think....

I paid 39.99 or something close to that last November on the Dream for the same package.

Off the Glory last week..did not save any funtimes or info...but I had the basic package for the week for 55.99.....just good enough to slowly check my email and facebook and the news on my iPad:D The high speed package was 134.00 I think....

I paid 39.99 or something close to that last November on the Dream for the same package.

the 39.00 package was that for email and internet? I remember a 39.00 package in January on the glory but do not think it included internet

the 39.00 package was that for email and internet? I remember a 39.00 package in January on the glory but do not think it included internet

39.99 was on the dream last year and was the basic...slow package where you could use one device at a time...and was email, Internet...

On the glory last week it was still one device I think, I just used the iPad...I completely disable my iPhone when on a ship and stick it in the safe....but I had total Internet access...it was slow..and the price was 59.99...still a good value IMHO if you are addicted to being on line and in touch:):):)

Archived