Death on Triumph last night

What better place to go out than a cruise ship. Certainly beats an old folks home or a hospital bed.

To be happy at the end I think is enviable.

JT

JT,

Very well stated. :) I couldn't agree more.

What better place to go out than a cruise ship. Certainly beats an old folks home or a hospital bed.

JT

I was gonna say the same thing but it didn't seem this thread was going in that direction.

While it's definitely hard on the family, the man definitely went out on his own terms and that is exactly how I want to go!! He enjoyed life til his very last breath. The pursuit of happiness at its finest!!

My hubby always says he wants to die suddenly and while enjoying himself. I'd bet this person was having fun on the cruise. Doesn't sound like any foul play or there would have been going on. Prayers of comfort for the family.

JT

My sentiments exactly!

My prayers go out to the family for their loss and I hope they feel how much better going out this way is over some of the alternatives.

I too was wondering about why all the age posts assuming he was elderly. If the person is even a "he". I looked around for another thread...cant find one...googled....cant find anything. Would someone care to enlighten us as to who/what happened.

Regardless, my thoughts are of course with the family.

I was gonna say the same thing but it didn't seem this thread was going in that direction.

While it's definitely hard on the family, the man definitely went out on his own terms and that is exactly how I want to go!! He enjoyed life til his very last breath. The pursuit of happiness at its finest!!

This exact thing happened to a friend. On one cruise he had a massive heart attack and was airlifted off. The following year, his heart gave out while on a cruise. His wife said he died where he wanted to be.

While we all send our prayers I can't believe that everyone assumes this was an elderly person!

THANK YOU!

That is exactly what I was thinking!! ... Unless this is already in the news (don't know if it is) how did "a body on a stretcher" become an old man??:confused:

Years ago on a cruise a elderly lady died while playing the slots, just keeled over. This was prior to "coinless" slots and she had wads of money stuffed in her bra which spilled out when she fell. NOW she died doing what she loved!

Condolences to the family...

years ago on a cruise a elderly lady died while playing the slots, just keeled over. This was prior to "coinless" slots and she had wads of money stuffed in her bra which spilled out when she fell. Now she died doing what she loved!

Condolences to the family...

My thoughts and prayers are with the family!

Let's not be so quick to jump the gun people! :rolleyes:

Nothing in the news and I am in Galveston on vacation this week. We were up in the Strand area around lunchtime. No scuttlebut in the stores or restaurants near the pier where the crew goes either.

Archived