Walmart or target on the way from MCO to port canaveral?

kdn hawaii

Is there a Walmart or target on the way from the airport to port canaveral?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I swear there is nothing on the way !!!!!!!!!! Not even a potty I KNOW :eek:

As said above there are a lot of spot's once you get to the island.

When you leave MCo take highway 436 Semiramis blvd to highway 50 east colonial drive there will be a Walmart on 50 right before alfaya trail on the right then you can take 50 all the way to cocoa beach I live here in orlando

When you leave MCo take highway 436 Semiramis blvd to highway 50 east colonial drive there will be a Walmart on 50 right before alfaya trail on the right then you can take 50 all the way to cocoa beach I live here in orlando

But 50 doesn't go to Cocoa Beach, it goes to Titusville. Take 50 to 520 east, then 528 east to Port Canaveral. It would be much easier to use the Walmart and or Target on Merritt Island

If you just want to get drinks, etc. go across 528 (Beachline) to the port and then go south on A1A towards Cocoa Beach and there is a Publix on the west side of the street, maybe three miles or so. Taking 50 across to Titusville is a bit out of the way. I live here in Brevard County :D

Walmart Supercenter

1500 E Merritt Island Causeway, Merritt Island, FL, United States ‎ 4.4 mi SW +1 321-452-6058 ‎

Target

250 Crockett Blvd, Merritt Island, FL, United States ‎ 5.8 mi W

+1 321-452-1014

Of these 2, Target is off 528 which is route from airport to ship. Walmart is too far off course as is the other Walmart off 50 shown.

when you get out of the airport, you will be on S. Semoran, keep going down, there is a Walmart on the left. or on highway 50 East Colonial there is a walmart supercenter right before you get to Alafaya Trail.

I would go straight to the port using The Beachline, rte-528. There is a Target on Merritt Island also. Its at 250 Crockett Blvd. Once you reach Merritt Island you are only 10 minutes from PC. You should have no trouble finding both and getting back on 528 to the port.

If you take 436 out of the airport there is a Walgreen's on the corner of 436 and Lee Vista Blvd. or keep going and you will hit a Publix and a real old Walmart. Then you can double back towards the airport and get on 528 (Beachline). Just DO NOT get gas at either of the 2 stations near the airport on 436. They are double the price of anywhere else,

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The Target and Wal Mart in Merritt Island are on 520, not 528. If you go to Merritt Island there is no need to go BACK to I-95 and then up to 528. Just go to A1A, turn north and you will literally run into the port.

Where is there a Target between MCO and the port?

With the address shown above for the Target, that address is approx. 1 mile South on Courteney Pkwy (SR-3) off 528...My map program shows it to be across the street from a Publix Supermarket too. The Walmart shown appears to be off 520, approx. 8 miles farther South.

Am just trying to keep OP from going too far off course.

There is no Walmart type store along the path from the airport to the port, but a mile is not too bad off course for a Target I guess....:cool: To me, beats driving down 436 past 50, then 50 east to 520 south to 528 east to the port....LOL.... just saying.....:)

Of these 2, Target is off 528 which is route from airport to ship. Walmart is too far off course as is the other Walmart off 50 shown.

Walmart Supercenter

1500 E Merritt Island Causeway, Merritt Island, FL, United States ‎ 4.4 mi SW +1 321-452-6058 ‎

Less than ten mins past cruise port. Not too far too go!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived