Cagney's Lunch

pizzalady1

Does anyone have a copy of the lunch menu to get an idea of what is available? Is the lunch menu the same every day? Thanks.

The lunch menu is the same every day but you can always ask for something else. What's on the menu in the main diningroom, you can also get at Cagney´s.

The lunch menu is the same every day but you can always ask for something else. What's on the menu in the main diningroom, you can also get at Cagney´s.

Lunch menu in MDR is also the same every day.

I don't have a copy but in my experience, it is the same every day, which is unfortunate.

I'm sorry, but what is unfortunate? The main dining room menus are the same every day also. If I am not mistaken there are about 8 or 9 different items on each menu. That should be plenty of variety for a 7 day cruise. Besides, if you have access to Cagney's you are in a suite and have access to a butler. With that butler access you can order anything your heart desires for ensuite dining.

How many restaurants do you know of that a different menu every day for lunch?

Here are the breakfast and lunch menus from my Jewel sailing back in Nov 2012. It's possible that the menus have changed slightly since then, but they should give you a good idea of what to expect.

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

Here are the breakfast and lunch menus from my Jewel sailing back in Nov 2012. It's possible that the menus have changed slightly since then, but they should give you a good idea of what to expect.

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

These are the menus from the MDR at lunch?

Anyone know if they will do some of the dinner appetizers at lunch? Things like the Wagyu Beef Sliders or the Wedge salad.

Those are items from the specialty menu, which is not really the same thing as the B&L perk for suite guests.

But the folks in Cagney's are quite eager to please if you have special requests with reason!

How many restaurants do you know of that a different menu every day for lunch?

If they expected their customers to eat there every day for a week, I'm sure that many restaurants should change their menu every day.

Every restaurant focused on lunchguests in my hometown have different menues every day!

Cagney's lunch menu is limited but I have some favorites I can eat a few times every cruise so it's big enough for me!

Not to flame anyone, but this question has been asked and answered repeatedly on CC. Just a suggestion: A search engine would deliver previous posts about this.

Also, on a 7 day cruise you might eat lunch in Cagney's four days at most. That is hardly enough to exhaust the menu choices. And they will be glad to get you anything from other available places.

Also, on a 7 day cruise you might eat lunch in Cagney's four days at most. That is hardly enough to exhaust the menu choices. And they will be glad to get you anything from other available places.

True enough. If it's a port day and we're off the ship it's not likely we return for lunch. Also, after a big breakfast at Cagney's, most days we didn't even want lunch.

If you are vegetarian, it is certainly enough to exhaust the choice. Luckily though you can ask for something else, you'll just have to wait awhile.

Not to flame anyone, but this question has been asked and answered repeatedly on CC. Just a suggestion: A search engine would deliver previous posts about this.

For us a 7 day cruise means 7 lunches at Cagney's.

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

Thanks--exactly what I was looking for

Maybe you know how to work the search better than I can. When I put in "Cagney's lunch" I get several pages of threads that have either "Cagney's" or "lunch". So, flame away!

Basicall every questionhas been asked and answered on this board......

If everyone just used the search engine there would never be any new threads.....

I personally like being able to answer the fresh questions posted by newer cruisers, and I remember my days of being clueless and asking lots of questions that had been answered....... I had n idea how to search for a few years on this board......for every asked and answered questions there are probably 20 people sitting home reading the boards wondering the same thing but are to shy to ask or may not even know how to create a thread........

If you don't want to respond then don't.....move on a keep reading......

but don't disrcourage questions....without questions what is the point???????

If everyone just used the search engine there would never be any new threads.....

I personally like being able to answer the fresh questions posted by newer cruisers, and I remember my days of being clueless and asking lots of questions that had been answered....... I had n idea how to search for a few years on this board......for every asked and answered questions there are probably 20 people sitting home reading the boards wondering the same thing but are to shy to ask or may not even know how to create a thread........

AMEN! ;)

I've tried searching for "Tampa hotels" in the Florida departure boards....I get more information about Miami Hotels then anything else! The search engine isn't as user friendly as it could be! Any thread with the word HOTEL pops up and takes time to weed out!:eek:

Pointing out the search function is an education unto itself. The OP has been around for 6 or so years and has over 1600 posts so is not a "new" poster. No where have any of the answers been rude or short. The OP got the answer they needed and maybe some help for the future. The OP does not seem to feel slighted or treated rudely.

Not to mention the fact that (GASP) the information actually changes from time to time and gets out of date.

Lots of good info in this forum but it tends to change as time goes by and it also can change ship by ship as we have all seen so sometimes the search function isn't the best resource.

The only time I get frustrated by questions is when people are too lazy to even look on the first or second page of the forum to see if there is an active topic before they post.

Lots of good info in this forum but it tends to change as time goes by and it also can change ship by ship as we have all seen so sometimes the search function isn't the best resource.

Ditto this! If I had a dime for every time someone shot off an answer to a general question that applies to sailing on a particular ship but doesn't work for other ships... It happens. It would help if questions were always posed with something like "I'll be traveling on the Dawn..." or "I'm comparing the Dawn and the Breakaway..." and then go from there. ;) Or answers are shot back that applied two years ago, but there has been a subsequent change since then... Well, that's a common problem.

The HARDEST thing to search is dates, since there is not a standard international way to denote them. I was doing my share of whining about that over on the Roll Call threads the other day. :p

DML

Archived