Norwegian Epic Disembarks From St. Thomas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox1eM1edUzA

again, sorry. can't seem to embed the video into the forum so have to post link :/

thanks for your attention and hopefully your views too :)

Nicknamed 'The Epic Sailaway', this video is of the Norwegian Cruise Line's new ship Norwegian Epic leaving the port of St. Thomas. This video was filmed from another NCL ship, Norwegian Pearl as part of my two week Caribbean cruising holiday on 26th December 2012. The Norwegian Epic is the third largest cruise ship in the world to date and will soon be beaten by NCL's newest addition to its fleet, the Norwegian Breakaway. The largest cruise ship to date is The Oasis Of The Seas apart of the Royal Caribbean fleet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox1eM1edUzA

again, sorry. can't seem to embed the video into the forum so have to post link :/

thanks for your attention and hopefully your views too :)

Nicknamed 'The Epic Sailaway', this video is of the Norwegian Cruise Line's new ship Norwegian Epic leaving the port of St. Thomas. This video was filmed from another NCL ship, Norwegian Pearl as part of my two week Caribbean cruising holiday on 26th December 2012. The Norwegian Epic is the third largest cruise ship in the world to date and will soon be beaten by NCL's newest addition to its fleet, the Norwegian Breakaway. The largest cruise ship to date is The Oasis Of The Seas apart of the Royal Caribbean fleet.

Life is so much easier with a Like button. :D

Very different perspective....thanks...Can't wait to sail on her next January for the 3rd time...

You are very lucky to have gone on the Epic (as I actually never have lol) but I was happy that I could see it at least and hopefully one day i will. Plus the Pearl was an amazing ship so it wasn't too bad

hope you have a great cruise in January! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...