New royal caribbean navigator balconies

We never stay in a cabin that doesn't have a balcony, for us it is just part of the cruise experience.

But I imagine for those that enjoy interior cabins it will be a welcomed addition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We spend a lot of time on our balcony so it wouldn't work for us but I think it's a fantastic idea! Especially for people who love Royal Caribbean but hate that there's still smoking allowed on the balconies. This is a win/win. You get a virtual balcony and no risk of smelling someone else's second hand smoke.

I'll try it again. I am wondering how these will go over ?

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/article/views_for_one_and_all/

These look great. I'd much rather book inside staterooms and spread my money between 2 cruises than book a balcony price on one cruise.

I'm on Navigator for 3 weeks in November - shame revitalisation won't have happened.

:-(

ticktoneer, we are also on the Navigator doing the B2B in November. Please excuse me if I haven't noticed but have you joined our roll call and the M&M for both cruises. I tend to forget in my old age!!

ticktoneer, we are also on the Navigator doing the B2B in November. Please excuse me if I haven't noticed but have you joined our roll call and the M&M for both cruises. I tend to forget in my old age!!

I thought I had but I'll check :-)

Thanks !!

It will be nice for the ones that can't afford a balcony but look at all the room around the bed, is there that much room around the beds?;)

If the inside cabins truly have that much space just imagine what the other categories look like.:rolleyes:

Maybe for people who are on a really tight budget RCI could just stream the video to the customers' homes.

I am afraid to tell you, but the intention to have these as realistic as possible, with Real Waves Sounds and the real smell of next dor smoking pumped directly into your cabin. :eek:

We spend a lot of time on our balcony so it wouldn't work for us but I think it's a fantastic idea! Especially for people who love Royal Caribbean but hate that there's still smoking allowed on the balconies. This is a win/win. You get a virtual balcony and no risk of smelling someone else's second hand smoke.

Please don't assume that people "on a tight budget " or "can't afford" a balcony are the only people who book interior cabins. My son can afford to book any category of cabin on any ship, but he prefers interior cabins.

When he read about the interior cabins with the virtual balconies, his first question was "How soon can I book one?"

Please don't assume that people "on a tight budget " or "can't afford" a balcony are the only people who book interior cabins. My son can afford to book any category of cabin on any ship, but he prefers interior cabins.

When he read about the interior cabins with the virtual balconies, his first question was "How soon can I book one?"

If you are referring to my post I was making a joke.

Archived