3 questions re: the Valor

Karysa

If you throw a load of laundry in how long does it take to wash and dry and is it worth it to do it yourself or wait for the laundry bag deal? The last question is, can I bring cans of club soda on board? Thanks.:)

If you do laundry yourself, it takes about as long as it would at home.

If you send it out in the morning, usually it comes back in the evening.

You can bring 12 20oz cans of club soda per person on board.

washers take'less'then 49 minutes dryer took'60 minutes i throw the was in and go have breakfast. by the time i am done its'time to'throw them in the dryer. i go back to the cabin and get stared for my day

When we were on the Glory (sister ship to Valor) we were mid ship balcony and the laundry was super close by. It was just so easy to throw in a load. I'm an early riser so did two different loads on mornings when I was up before everyone else. But them in and then went back out on my balcony to read // super easy and convenient.

We're doing the Valor in March.

Do note, though, I don't think you can do laundry if you are in port, and this is a pretty port intensive cruise. If you are going to hang in your cabin a bit in the evening, this would be pretty easy. I'm guessing that with some of those busy port days, I won't be out and about all evening and will have time to do this once or twice on that cruise too.

Archived