Transfers to Amsterdam Airport (AMS)

Much better, but still do at mentioned above. Most airlines to the USA ask you to check in 3 hours before, but 2 hours if you have checkedin online. Also know that security takes place at the gates, so donot loose too much time in the many taxfreeshops.

• 1 year later...

Do not ever use Tinker Taxi. They left us and others stranded at the cruise port. When we called they had no way of contacting the taxi assigned to us. Ater waiting 50 min we grabbed a cab for double the price. Three months later they still have not refunded our fee. Horrible company to deal with. VERY UNRELIABLE.

Do not ever use Tinker Taxi. They left us and others stranded at the cruise port. When we called they had no way of contacting the taxi assigned to us. Ater waiting 50 min we grabbed a cab for double the price. Three months later they still have not refunded our fee. Horrible company to deal with. VERY UNRELIABLE.

Yes, I had the same experience two years ago. It took a long time and many interactions, but I did finally get them to refund what I had paid them AND pay for the taxi we ended up getting.

They seem to do airport pickups well but not cruise port pickups. I wonder if they do hotel-airport transfers better?

Yes, I had the same experience two years ago. It took a long time and many interactions, but I did finally get them to refund what I had paid them AND pay for the taxi we ended up getting.

They seem to do airport pickups well but not cruise port pickups. I wonder if they do hotel-airport transfers better?

Tinker only does transfers to and from the airport.

I've just finished posting on TA about the deplorable business practices of Tinker.

On CC I recognize a couple of posters, hi Sue! Getting ready for PC? I'm doing Bermuda in October.

Twice we used Tinker. You can arrange pick-up from the pier and go to your hotel, but plan to wait.

Tinker has promised to refund 20 E for less than promised luxury vehicles and I've yet to see a credit on my card.

When emailing, you rarely get the same "employee" reply.

Spread the word that Tinker is totally unreliable and has extremely poor business practices.

When emailing, you rarely get the same "employee" reply.

Spread the word that Tinker is totally unreliable and has extremely poor business practices.

FWIW, the person I dealt with for my refund was at email address finance@tinker.travel. The "business director" was brent.dewaal@tinker.travel.

My cruise was in August 2013, it took until January 2014 before I got reimbursed for the cab I had to take to the airport. I got the refund of the amount I had paid them about a month after our cruise.

It's really too bad that they continue to be so unreliable. Does Uber exist in Amsterdam?

Edited by MisterBill99