Yacht Club Question

djvand

I booked the Divina for the Caribbean sailing in Feb. The site has the following listed

"MSC Aurea Spa

The MSC Yacht Club offers private lift access to the opulent MSC Aurea Spa wellness center. As an MSC Yacht Club guest you are entitled to a complimentary thermal suite in the MSC Aurea Spa, consisting of a superb sauna and Turkish bath for two..."

Does anyone know if that mean thermal suite access all week or just one visit?

It sounds just like a single session. However the Divina hasn't been to the Caribbean before and in the Caribbean they don't chrge for the use of the thermal suites as they do on other sailings. I'd expect it to be free all week.

Can someone tell me if the mini bar is refilled as used and included for the entire cruise or is it just a one time free usage? Also, what is exactly in the mini bar in the Yacht Club suites?

Thanks,

Mary Ann

It is refilled as required on a daily basis.

and as for contents. on DIVINA last Oct there were

ASSORTED SOFT DRINKS

COKE, ICEDTEA, FANTA. BOTTLED WATER, FRUIT JUICE, SCHWEPPES TONIC WATER

ALCOHOL

Heinekin bottled beer, whisky, vodka and gin minatures

NIBBLES

tins of nuts and I think it was pringles but it may have been tortilla chips or Doritos

Anyway have a look for yourself

P1020623.jpg

Pete

I booked the Divina for the Caribbean sailing in Feb. The site has the following listed

"MSC Aurea Spa

The MSC Yacht Club offers private lift access to the opulent MSC Aurea Spa wellness center. As an MSC Yacht Club guest you are entitled to a complimentary thermal suite in the MSC Aurea Spa, consisting of a superb sauna and Turkish bath for two..."

Does anyone know if that mean thermal suite access all week or just one visit?

I can confirm that as a Yacht Club guest you have unlimited access to the thermal suite and relaxation area the whole cruise:) It's a lovely area, just take the private elevator from the YC area direct to the Aurea Spa and register in the reception.

Enjoy your cruise on this magnificent ship, I've been on two cruises in the Yacht Club on Divina.

Archived