Can't Wait for Jamaica

JYD Hawkeye

Booked the cruise for March. Just can't wait. Had to get a head start. Having a Jamaican Beef Patty for lunch with some Blue Mountain Coffee and a chunk of Rum Cake that we brought back from cruise in April. If any of you want a Patty and live or are in Dallas area, go to Elaine's Kitchen at the corner of Malcolm X and Martin Luther King. They also have a coupon on Restaurant.com

Go there at least twice a week. Sometimes for the food and sometimes just the fresh lemonade and punch in the old time machines that circulate the drinks by spraying it on the inside of the lid and it runs down the sides. great restaurant for Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives show. You can buy the uncooked patties for $20 a dozen frozen and take them home with you. They are $2 each prepared in the restaurant.

Booked the cruise for March. Just can't wait. Had to get a head start. Having a Jamaican Beef Patty for lunch with some Blue Mountain Coffee and a chunk of Rum Cake that we brought back from cruise in April. If any of you want a Patty and live or are in Dallas area, go to Elaine's Kitchen at the corner of Malcolm X and Martin Luther King. They also have a coupon on Restaurant.com

Sounds great! After I had jerk chicken in Mo'Bay, I just had to find a recipe for it. The one I found is pretty authentic, but I can't get fresh Scotch Bonnet peppers here. So, I have to substitute Habenero's -- still pretty good! :cool:

Archived