Free parking for tri state residents

Cruise a holic

I just saw on the Celebrity website a notice about free parking a cruise terminal for Bermuda cruise available for Tri State residents. Does anybody know about this program? How do you get certificate? We are sailing to Bermuda in August and it would be great if we are eligible.

Thanks,:)

It is on their website under tri-state resident offers, then Bermuda.

Called Celebrity and they e-mail you a voucher - they knew about it

as soon as I called.

What number did you call? I called the main number a few times waited over 7 minutes then hung up

I did call the regular number and they answered right away , lucky for a change. FYI The offer is only good for sailngs thru August 25th,not the Sept. l 6 night sailing.

I did call the regular number and they answered right away , lucky for a change. FYI The offer is only good for sailngs thru August 25th,not the Sept. l 6 night sailing.

My sailing is 8/4 but I also called Celebrity and was advised the promo is no longer available. However, I saw it today and cannot find it on line now! Did you reserve today? If so, can you send me information or post to this thread?

Thanks

Wendy

My sailing is 8/4 but I also called Celebrity and was advised the promo is no longer available. However, I saw it today and cannot find it on line now! Did you reserve today? If so, can you send me information or post to this thread?

Thanks

Wendy

I just saw it again on the celebrity website. Click on tri-state offers first in the top left corner. The first promo to come up is 99 a day in Europe, I think. Just wait approximately 5 - 10 seconds and the promo changes to

Bermuda and free parking.

I just saw it again on the celebrity website. Click on tri-state offers first in the top left corner. The first promo to come up is 99 a day in Europe, I think. Just wait approximately 5 - 10 seconds and the promo changes to

I took a picture with my phone and sent to the person via e-mail who I spoke to. Perhaps best for me to call back and speak to somebody else. Do you have the name of the agent you spoke to?

Clearly, everyone at celebrity isn't trained the same.

Thanks

I feel like I am asking for a free cruise!! I am being given the run a round. I just sent the link to celebrity to have their resolution team look at it. It DOES say free parking. Boy do I need the Martini bar now!!

:D

Have you received the voucher, if so was it sent email or snail mail?

No. I spoke to a few reps at Celebrity and they refuse to honor the website posting. I cannot believe it and will complain to corporate as it is listed. The rep state it is expired. I questioned and said if it is expired, why is it still listed? No good answer from the rep. I am disappointed with the response as well as the tone of the response.

I called Celebrity today and also got the run around. I spoke to a supervisor who told me that the promotion ended in May. She was not warm and friendly and was a bit arrogant. She insisted that it was not on her web page and that I had an old link. Signed on several times and saw the same advertisement.....

Who knows...

Hi all,

We just want to let everyone know that we are investigating this issue and we hope to have a resolution soon.

Just went on line again and it is still stating "free parking for Bermuda cruises". Very disturbing and the tone of your reps was uncalled for.

Thanks.

I just wasted 60 minutes on the phone with Celebrity that included

three supervisors (or so they claim). They have pictures of the screen

from my computer but insist it is not on theirs and I have somehow linked

onto an old offer that stayed on only MY computer. I wouldn't know

how to do that if I tried. This has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Please post if anyone gets any positive info although I won't hold my

breath.

I just wasted 60 minutes on the phone with Celebrity that included

three supervisors (or so they claim). They have pictures of the screen

from my computer but insist it is not on theirs and I have somehow linked

onto an old offer that stayed on only MY computer. I wouldn't know

how to do that if I tried. This has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Please post if anyone gets any positive info although I won't hold my

breath.

I got the same run a round. The issue is that it is for Tri State residents the should honor it! I asked if all of the other flashing offers were available and was told yes! So why a disconnect? While I have paid thousands for the cruise, upgraded dining and drinking packages, etc it is so petty! We are all good customers and should be treated with respect. I also have two additional cruises booked for 2014!! Not too late to consider other options!

I also spent about 45 minutes on the phone with celebrity to no avail. The first woman i talked to thougt she had found it but then said i had to be transfered to get it applied. Once transfered i was given the run around and no one had an answer when questioned about why they would show an offer on there website and not honor it. All i was told was that the promo had ended back in May. Hopefully Celebrity will figure out this problem and do the right thing by all of us that have been trying to get and advertised promo.

I find it truly amazing that Celebrity Cruises are such liars and think their guest are stupid. I too called Celebrity about the parking vouchers and spoke to three liars that all claimed that the website did not have anything about a Tri State Special concerning vouchers. Really? I printed it out of my computer and offered to send it to them. The printout has the time and date that I printed it out. The answer from Alison, Erin and Mona was that their website did not have it. I resent Celebrity thinking that people from the tri state area are stupid. I do know that what they are doing is illegal and a copy will be sent to the New York Attorney Generals office in Albany. PATHETIC.

Can't seem to find the link for this offer at all when I go onto Celebrity's website, but just out of curiosity, can someone tell me just which 3 states actually qualify as part of the "tri-state" region? I am from Pennsylvania so does that include me?

I find it truly amazing that Celebrity Cruises are such liars and think their guest are stupid. I too called Celebrity about the parking vouchers and spoke to three liars that all claimed that the website did not have anything about a Tri State Special concerning vouchers. Really? I printed it out of my computer and offered to send it to them. The printout has the time and date that I printed it out. The answer from Alison, Erin and Mona was that their website did not have it. I resent Celebrity thinking that people from the tri state area are stupid. I do know that what they are doing is illegal and a copy will be sent to the New York Attorney Generals office in Albany. PATHETIC.

I also printed it out and sent it. I also cut and pasted and emailed the link to one rep on the phone . I believe this special may only be visible to NY, NJ and CT residents. But even with them seeing the link, they were rude and I felt like I was not being treated by a professional customer service rep. Surely not a manager.

I have decided not to let this spoil my cruise.

Hi all,

We just want to let everyone know that we are investigating this issue and we hope to have a resolution soon.

Please post if anyone gets any info regarding their "resolution" Thanks and have a good weekend.

also curious regarding the outcome. Good friends of ours live in NJ and just booked the summit to bermuda - was going to tell them about the promotion because I also saw it on celebrities website and when I saw this posting assumed I could get the info from this posting. Was not expecting to read what was going on with this "offer".

so strange because it was on the celebrity site for a few days I believe....

Archived