new quay in Copenhagen

The new Terminal will be located in Nordhavn - just North of the current cruise quay's at Frihavn.

The first ship to dock at the new cruise terminal in 2014 is Legend Of The Seas on the 2nd of may, the name of the quay is C330.

I have no information on public transportation for May 2014. Location is Quite far from Nordhavn station - might be a bus service - more information to come.

here is a link with pictures and location

http://www.cmport.com/corporate/investments/new-cruise-ship-quay

Thanks for the reply---Legend May 2nd is the cruise we're on----flying in day before and staying near Central Station----look forward to more info as it becomes available---hopefully will get some from Celebrity but you know how that can be--lol

Thanks again

Paul

It's pure speculation from my side but I'm thinking that bus 26 towards UNICEF will be running on the weekends where a ship is docked.

On a regular weekday (Monday to Friday except public holidays) Bus 26 will stop 2 times each hour at the UNICEF warehouse that is located next door to to the new cruiseterminal.

The ones heading for Færgehavn Nord will not stop at UNICEF and as always the 3 other departures to Indiakaj or Søndre Frihavn (weekends) does not go out the the Freeport at all.

So to sum it up.

Monday to Friday you got...

1 departure to Færgehavn Nord

2 departures to UNICEF

These two routes are on the same route and both serves the current cruiseterminal (C245, C254 and C266)

The 3 other route 26 departures goes to Indiakaj that is located next to the Langelinie cruise pier.

In the weekends all 6 departures goes to Søndre Frihavn via Indiakaj.

My theory is that 2 or 3 of these departures will serve the current cruise terminal and the new one.

If it matters then 26 will head to Ålholm Plads in the other direction nomatter what part of the port it comes from.

Archived