Grandeur one night Cruise 7/11/13

The majority of the people will be TA's. Here is the "itinerary" although don't think it's going to get too far down the Chesapeake with the short window it has.

SAILING ITINERARY Date Ports of Call Arv Dep Activity Thu 11 Jul 2013 Baltimore, Maryland

07:00 PM Boarding Fri 12 Jul 2013 Baltimore, Maryland 07:00 AM

Departure

I would be willing to bet the ship will not leave the dock due to the costs associated with that, as well the time issues. It was done with Carnival Splendor in Long Beach when it returned to service after its fire.

Interesting, as the website still shows the rest of Grandeur's cruises for July as N/A.

Those trips are sold out.

So do you get your bags delivered to your room, only to have to immediately put them out in the hall again?

In the case of Splendor in Long Beach, everyone I saw was just carrying a small gym type bag or small carry-on.

Did u get it for being a TA or by C&A, have a great night inboard.

I'm a TA.

So ... what are the must-dos. We board ~2pm, disembark 7am. Might not even have time to sightsee the ship! I'm hoping they'll have some cabins open for inspections.

I'm a TA.

So ... what are the must-dos. We board ~2pm, disembark 7am. Might not even have time to sightsee the ship! I'm hoping they'll have some cabins open for inspections.

If you wouldn't mind, please report back on how the aft hallways of the ship smell. I know that sounds weird, but I'm concerned about the smoke smell still being present.

TIA!

Sniffers engaged! LOL

I can be sensitive to some odors (can get migraines) so here's hoping everything smells fresh & new.

LOL! Thanks!! We'll be in JS 8588 above where the fire was. Enjoy your overnight!! (So jealous!!)

So do you get your bags delivered to your room, only to have to immediately put them out in the hall again?

Darn near!

How'd you like to have partaken in a few too many and have to be off the ship by 7 am? :eek::(

I'm a TA.

Back in November on the one-nighter out of Miami, they had a lot of sampling in the specialty restaurants. The aerial show in the Centrum was popular in the evening and, of course, lots of partying.

I would be willing to bet the ship will not leave the dock due to the costs associated with that, as well the time issues. It was done with Carnival Splendor in Long Beach when it returned to service after its fire.

Those trips are sold out.

Oh that makes me feel better- I thought there might be an issue with the ship getting back from dry dock on time- thanks!

Archived