Star out of SFO

goinsoon

Could anyone tell me which pier Princess "normally" uses in San Francisco? Looking at hotels, etc.... Thanks!

If you are cruising in December of 2014, then it looks like you will be cruising out of the new terminal, which is Pier 27.

76Star PrincessFri19-Dec-1411:30 AMDrydockFri19-Dec-144:00 PM76Star PrincessFri19-Dec-1411:30 AMDrydockFri19-Dec-144:00 PM

ListS the Star as "drydock'. Hmmmm....haven't looked anywhere else but does that mean she will be coming out of a drydock???

ListS the Star as "drydock'. Hmmmm....haven't looked anywhere else but does that mean she will be coming out of a drydock???

Yes, it looks like the Star will be sailing fresh out of drydock on December 19, 2014.

The Grand Princess is going into drydock around December 10 and is returning to service for a Hawaii run on December 20 this year. It also shows as drydock for their December 20, 2013 sailing.

If you are cruising in December of 2014, then it looks like you will be cruising out of the new terminal, which is Pier 27.

Which is about 2 miles south of terminal 35 so any hotels that were convenient before will not necessarily be so for the new cruises late December 2014.

Which is about 2 miles south of terminal 35 so any hotels that were convenient before will not necessarily be so for the new cruises late December 2014.

No way is it 2 miles, maybe 200 yards at most. There is Pier 33,31 & 29 between 35 and 27.

We have reservations at Best Western Tuscan at Fisherman's Wharf for our October 26th cruise to Hawaii. We chose this hotel because of close proximity to the pier and the wharf, and onsite restaurant. It also came highly recommended by several of the members here who have stayed there.

Have a great cruise!!!

We have reservations at Best Western Tuscan at Fisherman's Wharf for our October 26th cruise to Hawaii. We chose this hotel because of close proximity to the pier and the wharf, and onsite restaurant. It also came highly recommended by several of the members here who have stayed there.

Have a great cruise!!!

I like it there. That's my home base when I take the train in the day before a cruise.

Archived