Aqua Class deck chairs

highrisesea

I'm wondering if the Aqua Class deck chairs have a foot stool included, and does the seat back recline. In particular I'm asking about the Summit. I've tried to get an answer to this question on other threads, and I've done the forum search. I can only find info on Concierge Class. Thanks for your help!;)

I'm wondering if the Aqua Class deck chairs have a foot stool included, and does the seat back recline. In particular I'm asking about the Summit. I've tried to get an answer to this question on other threads, and I've done the forum search. I can only find info on Concierge Class. Thanks for your help!;)

At least they did on eclipse and reflection

From the info I've gathered on various threads, it depends on the size of the balcony...so balconies on the hump and possibly aft will have footstools and regular balconies will not, regardless of class. We're sailing AQ on Millie to Alaska in August and believe we will not have footstools.

We were in Aqua on the Millennium last August/September to Alaska - we had footstools but the chairs did not recline.

Thanks Aruba. Did you have the standard Aqua Class size deck or was it oversized? I'm still getting conflicting answers on this thread.

1138 (one of the 5 AquaClass aft cabins with larger balconies) on Infinity had foot stools in May. The chairs did recline one notch - I just checked my pictures and saw the latch on the back of one chair when I blew it up.

I just reread the recent thread about inflatable footstools (that the OP also commented on and therefore read??), and it looks like there is no guarantee. Some people said that CC and up have footstools, but there was also someone who said there were none on her AQ balcony. I had considered the suggestion from that thread to buy a beach ball from the dollar store to use in case my room doesn't have footstools, but now I'm thinking if there isn't one I'll use a trash can plus sofa pillow if it's needed. If there isn't a stool, you could always ask the attendant for a spare. But it seems safest not to assume any definite pieces of furniture (I've also seen that some of the perks may not automatically be in the room, like the AQ lip balm!).

We did not have footstools on our A1 balcony on the Infinity. Cabin 1119. Nor did we receive the amenities. If you're cruising AQ for the amenities, you may be disappointed. If you're cruising AQ so you can eat in Blu, you should be fine.

I will fully expect to recieve all of the Aqua Class amenities as advertised on the web site and in the most recent brochure. Is that really too much to ask?

I will fully expect to recieve all of the Aqua Class amenities as advertised on the web site and in the most recent brochure. Is that really too much to ask?

Apparently it was on the Infinity. We were too busy sightseeing in Great Britain and Ireland to get into it with our cabin attendant. Who should really have picked a different line of work.

In partial answer to my own question, the most recent brochure description of Concierge Class staterooms says "veranda with lounge seating." It also says Aqua Class includes "All Concierge Class amenities." And Aqua Class decks are 12 sq. ft. bigger, so it makes sense.

Sailed on the Summit in May and had a AQ on deck 11. It wasn't one of the 5 aft cabins. We didnt have any foot stools. The balcony is not deep enough for them. I think the chair backs reclined. We really didn't sit on the balcony much as it was either too windy, too cool, or raining.

Archived