3 In A Room

chrismakris

No, Celebrity does not do that. Years ago, HAL did but I don't know

if they still do. I always sail solo but you could not pay me to sail

with someone I have never met:eek:....I don't even share with someone

I do know.

I would have to agree with you there, I like my privacy. My dorm days are over.:D

One other thought is to allow the father in law to sleep on the balcony. I did this once, but I cannot remember the ship or cruise line. However the lounge was very comfortable; and, it was nice awakening to the stars and sea. However, in my younger days (late 50's and early 60's) I have slept in the woods and mountains awaiting the deer presence at dawn's first light during deer hunting season.

Another thought. I seem to remember hearing that cruise lines will pair up single cruisers. Is that true?

I know that it will be a crap shoot on who your roommate will be if they do this, but it would be another option.

No, they don't do that anymore. Cruise lines didn't like being referees between two room mates who didn't get along. They stopped pairing up singles many years ago.

One other thought is to allow the father in law to sleep on the balcony. I did this once, but I cannot remember the ship or cruise line. However the lounge was very comfortable; and, it was nice awakening to the stars and sea. However, in my younger days (late 50's and early 60's) I have slept in the woods and mountains awaiting the deer presence at dawn's first light during deer hunting season.

I would love to go Deer hunting from my Balcony :D

So we've decided to bring our FIL on the cruise with us. He was happy to hear what we did for him.

Now to get him a passport, book a flight, and all that other stuff. Yikes. Is it too late to change my mind? :rolleyes:

So we've decided to bring our FIL on the cruise with us. He was happy to hear what we did for him.

Now to get him a passport, book a flight, and all that other stuff. Yikes. Is it too late to change my mind? :rolleyes:

Good luck and enjoy the cruise.:D

Archived