Celebrity Shore excursions

lenquixote66

I cannot print out the list of Celebrity Shore excursions for my upcoming cruise .A message pops up that I need to download Adobe .I did that and still cannot print anything out .Suggestions will be appreciated.

Have you tried cut and paste on a word document? That is what I do when I want to send to my DW the excursions that are offered for review.

Have you tried cut and paste on a word document? That is what I do when I want to send to my DW the excursions that are offered for review.

It's not clear to me if your issue is with VIEWING the .pdf

or if you see it on the screen and cannot send it to your printer.

Can you open the document and view it on screen?

I can’t print Celebrity excursion lists either. I think it is because I have an Apple Mac. I have to use my DH’s PC. I could be wrong, but I’ve tried several times, and I do have the latest Adobe version.

I can’t print Celebrity excursion lists either. I think it is because I have an Apple Mac. I have to use my DH’s PC. I could be wrong, but I’ve tried several times, and I do have the latest Adobe version.

I have a PC and also the latest Adobe . I will try using my DD's computer and see if that works.

I encountered a problem with the .pdf file for shore excursions also. It just would not load. I called Celebrity and I believe I asked to speak to someone at Shore Excursions. The young woman I talked to emailed the .pdf file to me and stayed on the line until I opened it. You might give that a try.

I encountered a problem with the .pdf file for shore excursions also. It just would not load. I called Celebrity and I believe I asked to speak to someone at Shore Excursions. The young woman I talked to emailed the .pdf file to me and stayed on the line until I opened it. You might give that a try.

Thanks very much ,I will do that .

Archived