transfer rome airport to cruise pier

nookhd+

the best company is Romecabs www.romecabs.com they are not cabs by the way but either Mercedes sedans or vans depending on your group size. We have used them for over ten years, still the best in the business

We second Romecabs, we have used the service to and from cruises repeatedly. Last time was this past April, private car for 2 passengers, cost us 130 euros each way plus tip. Very professional and dependable. Can book on line, pay on day of service in euros. We plan to use this service again in October 2014. :D

• 1 month later...

We did use bobs limo,which was the same driver from airport to rome hotel to ship, and then to airport. it to was a Mercedes but the cost for two people was only 65 to 75 euros each time. Called a shared shuttle but was a Mercedes small car. I think they send a car consistent with the number of people.

When you say limo I would go with a private vehicle but not a limo.

There are certainly many choices.

We also use rome cabs and they are not a taxi service and provide a range of vehicles.

You can get their pricing on their web site.

Keith

I must agree with those who suggested Rome Cabs. They took excellent care of us on our recent trip, even going beyond the call of duty to deal with a mistake that I had made. Such professionalism is, in my experience, quite rare these days. [And it was a quite rude shock to return to New York and deal with our local car service companies...]

Archived