Bringing Drinks On Board

The official policy is no... but we have always brought on a case of soda and water with no problems. Put a luggage tag on them and they end up at our stateroom.

oh, and we also use Rum Runners.... successfully each time... 7 cruises.

Hi, Just wondering, I know you can bring on 2 bottles of wine per cabin , but can we bring on Gatorade.

Thanks

officially.. no.

Unofficially.. rarely will there be an issue. it seems that certain times and ports are more restrictive, such as Spring Break time.

Anyone know if you can order bottles of vodka etc. for your room on RC??? I know you can for Carnival but can't seem to find that info for RCCL....

Not allowed on Royal.

Does anyone have specific experience of bringing soda and water onboard in Singapore? I would usually buy the soda package but Voyager doesn't have the freestyle machine, so I would prefer to take on a case of Coke Zero with me if I can

Whilst you can bring wine on board, which i believe is suggested you carry on to prevent breakage, what about bringing on Maderia or Port? a fortified wine...

There's no specific rules that address fortified wine. My guess is that if the bottle looks like wine, you'll be OK. If it looks like spirits, you might have a problem.

Whilst you can bring wine on board, which i believe is suggested you carry on to prevent breakage, what about bringing on Maderia or Port? a fortified wine...

I'm bringing a bottle of Sangria. I don't anticipate any issues.

Archived