I just upgraged to an aft wrap!

jansarts

I just upgraded from our usual forward port side vista balcony to an aft wrap on the Breeze, All of our previous 15 cruises have been in forward port balconies, never cruised aft before and wanted a change, it was only $90.00, did I do the right thing?:confused:

you sure did,,,, you now can go out on your balcony anytime you want, windy or calm! and being in the aft you won't have those strong winds, you will just have to put the TV on and watch where your going, because you will know where you have Been! Enjoy!

OH YA !!!!!! I love my aft wraps it , you will never go forward again ....

I agree! We love aft wraps and get them whenever they are available. It's a totally different feeling to go out on a big balcony where you have a much better view and you can watch the wake.

You really were fortunate to get such a great deal, too.:D

Yeppers, you are gonna love it!

On CCL it's only been aft wraps for us!

Welcome to the Aft Wrap Snobs Club.......darn another one to beat to booking...

JK....it is fantastic back there....great balcony, quiet, peaceful sea views.....

Ahhhhh.........

It is the equivalent of riding in the old station wagons that had the rear seat facing backwards. Less wind and you can very easily meet all your neighbors because there is a little less privacy. Pretty cool views, but I like looking out the side, more than front/back.

I am sure you will enjoy the larger balcony, too. Have a great trip.

Oh No!! You need to call and get your old cabin back right now. You will hate it. Let us know when you have cancelled and the cabin is available so I can book it. ;) :)

Seriously: I love aft balconies and the wraparounds are wonderful. The only negative is that on the Breeze, depending on the deck, the cabin can be a little smaller and the layout a bit "strange", but nothing to worry about.

Take care and enjoy,

Mike

I like the aft wraps. The aft area seems quieter. The balconies are big enough that you can avoid cigarette smoke if that is an issue. The only downside is the long walk to the cabin from the elevator.

I have never done an aft wrap, but did do an aft balcony last summer on the Glory to New Brunswick. It was fantastic. There were 5 of us traveling together. Three in our cabin and two across the hall an inside. There was plenty of room for all five of us out on our balcony. I like to read before bed, so I'd take my Kindle and a light blanket I brought from home and read late into the night. It was sooo peaceful. Most nights I ended up falling asleep until the sun started to come out.

We have booked an aft for our Alaska cruise next summer. Enjoy!

Archived