How can I get chocolate covered straberries?

Pretty basic question I know. I see that I can order a plate of strawberries before the cruise, but was wondering how I can get chocolate covered ones. I'm set to go on the allure next week and the family is planning to meet in our loft suite.. some have requested hou'derves lol. Is this something room service would be able to provide?

Thanks for any help.

Pretty basic question I know. I see that I can order a plate of strawberries before the cruise, but was wondering how I can get chocolate covered ones. I'm set to go on the allure next week and the family is planning to meet in our loft suite.. some have requested hou'derves lol. Is this something room service would be able to provide?

Thanks for any help.

you can order them online from gifts and gear :)

Thanks... But what I see just says "Strawberry Tray..."

This is what I see:

Strawberry Tray - Plate of 4 $9.00 USD Item# 528 Enjoy a tray of our delicious strawberries dipped in luscious semi-sweet chocolate. (Due to seasonal availability, strawberries may be substituted with another selection of fresh fruit.)

The plate of strawberries that you order are covered in Chocolate.

I got a double order in May. The one I bought my kids as a bon voyage for our trip and the one my dear mother sent me as a surprise knowing how I enjoyed them on our previous cruise together.

Enjoy

This is what I see:

Strawberry Tray - Plate of 4 $9.00 USD Item# 528 Enjoy a tray of our delicious strawberries dipped in luscious semi-sweet chocolate. (Due to seasonal availability, strawberries may be substituted with another selection of fresh fruit.)

Huh thats interesting... what I see only shows this part

"Strawberry Tray - Plate of 4 $9.00 US" without any more detailed description. Maybe I'll try a different browser.

I know you had your question answered but...I have had them send them as an apology before. Our room service on a port day was 30 minutes late so they sent them as an acknowledgement and apology. As strawberries are my favorite food in the entire world I was happy.

Sometimes I see them at return guest parties or specialty dinner buffets.

Our experience has been that the strawberries are pretty darn lousy, even worse when we paid extra for them to be waiting in the room on arrival.

In fact, we don't order any of that stuff anymore because the quality can't be assured. Sometimes great, most times not-so-much.

I would just wait until on the cruise and then do what others have suggested, grab what looks good at the buffet or lounge.

Thanks for any help.

You might try the Promanade Cafe. Thats where they were available to order on LOS and IOS.

Thanks for any help.

PS, we were given some when we had a problem. They were awefull, and three of them had black human hair contained within the solidified chocolate. Not sure if it was the staff getting revenge or a bad case of food hygiene. :mad:

Our experience has been that the strawberries are pretty darn lousy, even worse when we paid extra for them to be waiting in the room on arrival.

In fact, we don't order any of that stuff anymore because the quality can't be assured. Sometimes great, most times not-so-much.

I would just wait until on the cruise and then do what others have suggested, grab what looks good at the buffet or lounge.

Grabbing what looks good at the buffet is a helpful suggestion, however the food presented at the CL is not intended to take back to the cabin to serve a party.

OP - enjoy your beautiful loft.

M

book a suite an you will get them every nite.

no you won't. at least not automatically.

one night, usually a formal one. maybe. a few times we have gotten a plain cheese and fruit plate with 2 choc strawberries included. instead of a full plate of strawberries. one other night( typically the second formal) you will get a plate of other nibblies, but not strawberries. think hors' deurves.

and you have to act fact in the CL each night. they go first....

Archived