Promenade stateroom question

Hi fellow cruisers....we're looking at an inside cabin overlooking the promenade on the Explorer of the Seas. Never had one before...is the room noisy from all the activity on the promenade?? Thanks for the advice!

Hi fellow cruisers....we're looking at an inside cabin overlooking the promenade on the Explorer of the Seas. Never had one before...is the room noisy from all the activity on the promenade?? Thanks for the advice!

You will hear some sound the few times they are doing major events on the promenade, such as the 70's dance party, or the parades. Other than that, you don't hear much sound at all from the promenade.

We've done PR rooms on Explorer and Liberty, and never had any issues with noise. As PP said, by 11 p.m., pretty much all activity on the Promenade is over.

PR rooms are a terrific value, and I'd recommend it to anyone who was on the fence considering it.

Another recommendation for the Promenade cabins. I didnt experience any noise issues at all. Even the parade was barely heard.

I was at the dance party so I dont know how loud it was in the room.

We have done Promenade Rooms several times and loved them. Other posters are correct in the special events in the evening are over about 11:00. We like deck 7. Deck 8 - the pitch is funny to look down. Deck 6 -watch your location. You may end up above

the pub or the pizza place. We often watched the parades from our room and had a great view. Nice to watch the people as the ship comes alive in the morning. Have a great time.

Archived