Beer in the room

We are taking our first cruise in a few months and are planning on purchasing drink packages. How does one enjoy a few drinks in the evening when in the room eg. before dinner? Can you order drinks with room service?

You can order drinks from room service, but you will have to pay extra for them. None of the packages cover room service orders.

If you have a drink package [and want to use it to get your beer for the room] you will need to hit a couple of bars on the way to the room. You can only get one drink [or beer] at a time with the package.

On most ships you can get a bucket[cooler] of beer. But, this is not included in the package, either.

Just buy a bucket of beer for the cabin and stick them in the fridge. If you're like me, you'll still get your money's worth from the package. Oh wait, sorry I thought I was on the Carnival Boards. :D:p But it's still a good idea. ;)

We are taking our first cruise in a few months and are planning on purchasing drink packages. How does one enjoy a few drinks in the evening when in the room eg. before dinner? Can you order drinks with room service?

not under the package. you would have to pay for them if ordered via RS unless you went and grabbed one yourself at a bar.

the only exception is Royal allows you to bring 2 750 ML bottles of wine( NOT beer or hard liquor) on board for in room consumption. or you can purchase a bottle of wine ahead of time and have it in the room (again, no beer or liquor)

Archived