Is "My Cruises" part if RCL website working?

Just went in to enter some information and all of my future cruises (including one this coming Friday) are missing. Have not ever had this happen before, any ideas?

Thank so much.

It's not letting me log in either. Could be their normal Saturday IT maintenance window has extended into Sunday this weekend. Just try later.

I am having same problem...wondering if their system is down. I tried to work on some pricing, same error message. sigh...will have to have another cup of coffee and try again in a few minutes. Glad you posted this, I was beginning to think it was just me.

Do the prices ever change after Sunday morning maintenance?

(Don't they know they're screwing up my morning routine?! :eek:)

My experience has been that the prices can change anytime.

Just went in to enter some information and all of my future cruises (including one this coming Friday) are missing. Have not ever had this happen before, any ideas?

Thank so much.

Nothing new with the RCI website they will fix it by Monday(Maybe).:rolleyes:

It's working perfectly for me...
Did you try to purchase a shore excursion for a booking? That part does not come up for me! All that comes up in the "pre cruise planner" is Gifts & Gear and Photo Packages & Products( I checked 6 bookings)

Did you try to purchase a shore excursion for a booking? That part does not come up for me! All that comes up in the "pre cruise planner" is Gifts & Gear and Photo Packages & Products( I checked 6 bookings)

Same for mine.... only the "Gifts & Gear" and "Photo Packages & Products" are showing under pre-cruise planner and we have several reservations made previously. I'm sure they will return soon. :)

Nothing new with the RCI website they will fix it by Monday(Maybe).:rolleyes:

Same for mine.... only the "Gifts & Gear" and "Photo Packages & Products" are showing under pre-cruise planner and we have several reservations made previously. I'm sure they will return soon. :)
Like a said above.:rolleyes:

Like a said above.:rolleyes:

I was just confirming what you were seeing because you seemed surprised/concerned that Cigar King said it was working perfectly for him. Sorry if I misunderstood.... I had seen your "Monday" comment earlier.

I tried to get in to the shore excursions and all I got was a blank page. I wanted Boston. It was like that last night also.

Ahoy luvscruising2007

We are sailing on the Brilliance of the Seas transatlantic in April. We will be visiting Boston, and have decided to take the hop on, hop off trolley.

http://www.trolleytours.com/boston/

I was just confirming what you were seeing because you seemed surprised/concerned that Cigar King said it was working perfectly for him. Sorry if I misunderstood.... I had seen your "Monday" comment earlier.
No problem, I think we both misunderstood what the other was saying as I meant to thank you for your support. Anyway I seems to be working fine now.

I didn't buy anything, but, the option is there for me.

Just curious if anyone is still having issues. I can't access the Login or My Cruises portion of the website. When I click the link it brings me to the Customer Support page.

I'm able to log in fine. Try clearing cookies and cache on your web browser.

Archived