News from Enchantment about Desmond

We got off Enchantment this morning and we had an informative conversation with Malcolm. He told us Desmond was returning to PC on the EOS in August. I think he said August 2nd but I'm not 100% positive on the exact date in August. I'm not sure if anyone has already posted this information but I know there are a few who enjoyed the service and company that Desmond provided while on Monarch.

We got off Enchantment this morning and we had an informative conversation with Malcolm. He told us Desmond was returning to PC on the EOS in August. I think he said August 2nd but I'm not 100% positive on the exact date in August. I'm not sure if anyone has already posted this information but I know there are a few who enjoyed the service and company that Desmond provided while on Monarch.

Thanks, that's good news. :)

When i cruised Solo last fall on the Monarch, he made me feel so welcome in the DL each night. At the time I had no idea he was so loved, by CC friends but now I know why.

Truly a great employee!! :D

-Michael

Do you know if he expects to be in the Viking Lounge, the D lounge or C lounge? He is a wonderful employee. RCCL should be happy he has chosen to work for them. Thanks,

M

Great question, one I didn't think to ask. Malcolm was working the CL. Shawn and Ronald did a fine job in the DL. I would think he would at least be working one of the two lounges.

Great question, one I didn't think to ask. Malcolm was working the CL. Shawn and Ronald did a fine job in the DL. I would think he would at least be working one of the two lounges.

The DW tells me that Malcolm was filling in in the CL when we saw him but he was working the Schooner Bar on his regular assignment.

We are looking forward to seeing Des in September.

On our last Enchantment cruise no one in authority (e.g., F&B Manager) could say where Desmond might be assigned. The only permanent positions on Enchantment bar wise are those at the R Bar since they require specialized training. We shall see - just will be nice to see him again!!!

Archived