Looking for a 3 bedroom suite

Sheffy

A group of 6 women, each celebrating a major b-day and/or retirement, would like to cruise together next summer. A suite setting would give us room to relax, have fun and eat in together sometimes, unlike 3 sep. cabins for 2 people. We are a very young feeling and active just turning 60 group. Specific destinations are not as important as someplace warm and a big plus if we can drive to the port (East coast), but realize we might have to fly. If these don't exist, are there 2 bedroom suites with connecting to another room?

They in fact DO exist!:D

Check out NCL's Pearl, Jewel or Gem...3 Bedroom (each w/bath!) AND a your hottub to boot!!!:p

About $1700 per person for 5-day to the Caribbean from MIA...;)

A group of 6 women, each celebrating a major b-day and/or retirement, would like to cruise together next summer. A suite setting would give us room to relax, have fun and eat in together sometimes, unlike 3 sep. cabins for 2 people. We are a very young feeling and active just turning 60 group. Specific destinations are not as important as someplace warm and a big plus if we can drive to the port (East coast), but realize we might have to fly. If these don't exist, are there 2 bedroom suites with connecting to another room?

NCL has a 3 bedroom suite it is Hugh , private court yard with jacuzzi plus a private sun deck located on the upper deck of the suite. It is wonderful baby grand piano in the living room, dinning room sets 8. It is exactly what you want.

• 1 month later...

We have booked a 2br family suite on NCL Jewel and the connecting Mini-suite. I have a family of 5 and my mom and dad are cruising with us. Our suite sleeps 6 and the mini-suite sleeps 4. They both have balconies and the family suite comes with butler and concierge. I know other NCL ships have the same or similar set up of rooms.

The garden villa on the Dawn is perfect!! Check it out in my review. It goes from Boston to Bermuda from April to October I think.

• 4 months later...
Thank you ksimpso. We are going on Dawn March 23 in the garden villa. We are so excited! Your review was very thorough!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You will LOVE it !!!! Let us know how much fun you had when you get back. The limo at the end took a bit of the sting out of having to leave;)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Forums mobile app

I have seen the three bedroom in the Haven and it is nice. The only problem is that when you leave the Haven you are still on NCL

When we stayed in the garden villa we very rarely left the suite!! We had no need to:D. I felt like we missed out on the ship (but we had been on the Dawn before so I didn't feel the need to explore). However when we did venture out we were treated like royalty. I love NCL...so that was not a problem for us.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Forums mobile app