Poll- Which SHIP is your favorite and why???

I feel exactly this way about the Grandeur. But I love all the ships I have been on. Oddly, I would say the Navigator was my least favorite.

Vision class ships do feel about *right* to me as well, even though they're not what I started with, nor are they the most-anything really. And yes I've sailed on bigger. The "more bigger shiny" just doesn't draw me as much.

Although I've sailed Oasis and had a really great time, bigger wasn't necessarily better to me. I like Enchantment. It's newly refurbed with a nice sized pool deck, Chops Grille, and I REALLY liked the addition of the Panoramic OceanView cabins.

I felt that the ship was small enough to feel friendly, yet large enough to have plenty to keep me occupied. Nice replacement for the old Monarch itinerary.:)

Allure!

* Dining Options

* Central Park

* Comedy Club

* Aqua Theater shows

* Rising Tide Bar

* Concierge Lounge

* Photo Center - photos in binders

* Gold Card Sun Deck

* Dazzles

* Solarium - plenty of loungers

* Jogging Track on deck 5

* Johnny Rockets breakfast

* Wipeout Cafe pretzel dogs

1. Serenade- 1st cruise, and sailed on her again

2. Adventure- Had an awesome crew.

3. Vision- Been on her twice. She is easy to navigate, and also has one of the best crews.

4. Explorer- So nice to sail from a port close to home.

5. Monarch- Easy to navigate, but not much to do on the ship.

6. Voyager- Got the norovirus on this ship. So she is on the bottom. As a matter of fact I barely remember this cruise.

Looking at scheduling our next cruise since September will be here before we know it! Here is my question, which ship has been your favorite and what is/are the reason(s) why???????

Thanks in advance! :rolleyes: :) :cool:

Whatever ship I am on :) It means I am on vacation.

I think I like the Freedom Class the most

Honestly have sailed every class of RCL ship and love them all. Each class has something that every other class doesn't and the crew is a huge part of each ship for me. That being said if you simply have to have all the bells and whistles right now that would be Allure and or Oasis....( Quantum coming for myself in april 2014!) :)

Last cruise was Oasis. She is big and beautiful but not sure I would sail her again. Adventure has our hearts. How can you go wrong when you start out sailing from the Caribbean. We love San Juan and when we sail out of that port, we arrive 2 or 3 days early and stay an extra 2 days after. Your are still in the Caribbean. LOL!!!! Continue the vacation.

We have two favorite RCI ships - Jewel and Freedom.

The Jewel starts with extremely pleasing décor, but really stars in staff attitude. On our third of four sailings on Jewel we were delighted to have our favorite servers (who were pushing wheelchairs in the terminal) greet us by names with big hugs. Jewel also has a friendly Diamond Lounge where we visit with and learn from other cruisers, as well as a special Diamond breakfast every day. To us, Radiance class is just the perfect size, although we're disappointed that the Seaview Cafes are being replaced.

When we first went on Freedom, we were concerned it would be too big - not so, it's laid out very conveniently, has interactive ship maps near the elevators so you can't get lost, an awesome gym (we could walk on treadmills at the very bow of the ship and share the captain's view), an almost unbelievably good ice show, and a Diamond breakfast with a ship's officer. We have never been disappointed in the conversation the officer brings to the table.

In October we'll be on Enchantment, which we haven't cruised on since 2001, in December our fourth trip on Freedom (because one of the ports is San Juan), and in December, 2014, a trip to the ABC's on Explorer. Voyager is the only class we haven't cruised on, so hopefully that will be a new favorite.

Whatever ship you choose, enjoy! Cruising is addicting.

[quote name='BrownCalico'][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Looking at scheduling our next cruise since September will be here before we know it! Here is my question, which ship has been your favorite and what is/are the reason(s) why???????

Thanks in advance![/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR] :rolleyes: :) :cool:[/QUOTE]
Where is the poll ? It's not showing on my iPad for some reason?

Archived