Jewel of the Seas LIVE blog with photos

We will be live blogging our Jewel Southern Caribbean cruise starting 7/25. Go to: http://cycler48.blogspot.com

Cruise starts on 7/27 from San Juan.

John

Fantastic. We will be on the 8/24 so I will be following closely.

One thing I would like to know is what time is Muster? I have heard that there are two drills one about 5.00 pm and one for later embarkations........Could you confirm this? Ans does it affect dining times on first night?

Many thanks and have an absolutely wonderful cruise..................the Jewel is a lovely ship. :)

Can you find out about the noise on deck 3 near the Centruim for the 70's night. We are booked in room 3588 for our cruise and now I am worried we will hear alot of noise above us.

Very cool! I'll be sure to follow the blog since I am sailing on the Jewel in October.

Which itinerary are you doing?

It's on the blog but I think it's St Maarten, St Kitts, Antigua, St Lucia and Barbados. Something like that.

Can you find out about the noise on deck 3 near the Centruim for the 70's night. We are booked in room 3588 for our cruise and now I am worried we will hear alot of noise above us.

Why would you NOT want to hear all that great disco music?? :D

I didn't see it on the blog - what hotel did you choose?

For those asking, we stayed at the Sheraton Puerto Rico on Convention Drive. I recommend staying on the Club Level. Lots of good perks.

Thanks for your live report and pictures during your cruise. Live reports are the best and the Jewel of the Seas is such a beautiful ship. Wish I was back on her now doing a live report again.

Happy Cruising!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

Archived