special voyage offer

captn337

What do you guys think of this offer. The cruise they want me to change it the Singapore to Hong Kong Feb 19, 2014

Select an Alternate ASIAN/PACIFIC Voyage and

GET $2,075.00 EXTRA SAVINGS

PLUS Free UPGRADE to a Penthouse Butler Suite!

Seven Seas Voyager Penthouse Suite A/BWe would like to present a completely VOLUNTARY OPPORTUNITY to cancel your booking above and take a rewarding, alternate Asian/Pacific voyage at the same price WITH a complimentary upgrade to your choice of any available category A, B or C Penthouse Suite with butler PLUS $2,075.00 EXTRA SAVINGS per suite off your cruise fare. This offer is intended for those guests with flexibility in their travel plans. The number of volunteers will be limited so this offer is on a first-come, first-served basis!

16-Night "Coral Reefs & Koalas"

December 22nd, 2013

Rome to Venice

Click here for itinerary and cruise details.

18-Night "Asian Highlights"

March 21st, 2014

Beijing to Bangkok

Click here for itinerary and cruise details.

Terms and conditions: We will offer the alternate voyage and accommodations indicated for the rate already booked and confirmed, subject to remaining availability. Guests who have booked economy class or business class air with us will receive the same class of air on the substitute cruise. Cruise-only guests may purchase round-trip air from Regent. If the alternative booking is later cancelled the penalties applicable to the original booking will apply. Please click here for our complete terms and conditions.

Ron

Sounds like a good deal if you are flexible..

The curious thing was that first cruise itinerary offer.

16-Night "Coral Reefs & Koalas"

December 22nd, 2013

Rome to Venice

Cant be rome to venice. The ships are not in Europe that time of year. Sounds like a Australian itinerary?

We received a similar offer last February before our March Asia cruise. It sounded good but we wanted to take the March cruise and were not interested. We had also gotten business air using miles so I wasn't about to change all that. I think is a great offer if you're flexible and want to do it. I wanted the Asia cruise we had booked and had no interest in changing our plans. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it'll be a wonderful cruise.

We did something simuilar a couple years ago. Only, it was reversed. I think it was Oceania. We had a PH suite and the offer they made us was to step down to a suite 1 grade below. No longer a penthouse. We couldn't afford not to take it. it was the best deal we ever made. I'd say take it unles you have your heart set on this particular itinerary and time. They will have no problem geting someone else to take this deal.

We did something simuilar a couple years ago. Only, it was reversed. I think it was Oceania. We had a PH suite and the offer they made us was to step down to a suite 1 grade below. No longer a penthouse. We couldn't afford not to take it. it was the best deal we ever made. I'd say take it unles you have your heart set on this particular itinerary and time. They will have no problem geting someone else to take this deal.

Okay -- I am confused:confused: You were in a PH suite and the offer was to make you step down a grade? Just verifying that that is right. The monetary part of this must have been fabulous.

BTW, we did take the deal:D

Archived