Playing Trivia Games

Racegirl6

We started playing trivia a couple of years ago on our cruises and started winning ship's right away. We do really well with general knowledge and classic rock or name that 70's or 80's song. One cruise we won 8 and we just couldn't stop. At some point I have told my DH lets just go and play and not mention if we win but that competitiveness comes out and we can't help it. In all the trivia we have played there have only been a few repeat questions and I only answer them correctly if originally I knew the answer already. My favorite game was on the Victory when we played "Last Man Standing." This was in the Theater and they would ask a question and if you answer "A" you go stand on one side of the Theater and "B" on the other. I ended up losing by 1 question but it was still fun.

We won 14 trivia contests on our last cruise and traded in our SOS for tshirts at the last full day of our cruise:)

I could have used a trade on my cruise in May. I came home with a fleet!

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg "I can see Carnival Miracle and Inspiration from my porch" (to paraphrase Tina Fey as S. Palin)

I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams!)

Archived