Bringing Unlimited Wine Policy Officially Change Yesterday

LAFFNVEGAS

Oh wow... You are absolutely correct! I should have not referenced you in the top (pro) posters. I just read some of your comments. You and I have much more in common on this topic than not.

As for your comment about me beating this thing to death... Well, I have how many posts on this thread?? and you have how many? Just saying :rolleyes:

I do find this one of the more lively topics... It can get boring just when the topic is just a, "hold hands around the campfire and sing songs of praise".

This is one of the few topics here that may really have an effect on every person who brings wine on a ship, so why not talk about it?

besides you...... the remainder of the top posters seem keep beating this to death and that is OK???

You have less posts because it's likely that so many of your posts have been removed for being against the guidelines. I'm not quite sure why you feel the need to get on everyone's case. If you don't agree with something move on. If people are happy submitting a petition to Hal what difference could it possibly make to your life. If they are successful or not how is that changing your life?

I am not coming back to this thread because some folks just need to win. I have more important things to deal with in my life.

You have less posts because it's likely that so many of your posts have been removed for being against the guidelines. I'm not quite sure why you feel the need to get on everyone's case. If you don't agree with something move on. If people are happy submitting a petition to Hal what difference could it possibly make to your life. If they are successful or not how is that changing your life?

I am not coming back to this thread because some folks just need to win. I have more important things to deal with in my life.

ok - Thanks....

Not really sure that is true. How do you track removed posts? I would like to learn that function too.

Cheers!

Edited by MR NW GUY

Let's recap what we do know for fact here....

Some of folks with the most number of posts here.

Kazu - 108

surfergirle -92

Startwin - 58

Lorekauf - 53

innlady1 - 35

That would be 346 of the 1,342 posts. So, is this really a big deal to HAL? or even a big deal here on the boards? or.... just a few dominating the conversation?

I am not stating that I am in favor or not... I just don't think a petition or letter writing campaign from a small number of people will matter. But, let's see - the proof will be in January.

Interesting????

Interesting to see that I'm in good company! :cool: Since you have time to count posts, I now have a whopping 36. :rolleyes: We care about this policy...obviously you do not...so I'd suggest you move along....

Interesting to see that I'm in good company! :cool: Since you have time to count posts, I now have a whopping 36. :rolleyes: We care about this policy...obviously you do not...so I'd suggest you move along....

There is a really cool function at the top of the thread. So, you don't need to actually count you can just click and see who has the most post. Enjoy!

Thank you for the suggestion. But, I think I'll stay

Edited by MR NW GUY

Isn't it interesting that he chose to ignore Wakepatrol at 40 posts:rolleyes:

You can do whatever you want with statistic it seems:rolleyes:

Lurker here - following but scared to post - but I really would like to give u a prize!

Welcome to the chat Mr. Dog.

So what are your thoughts after hanging around quietly?

Should HAL change the wine policy. It seems that some folks here are on some other personal rant and forgot the topic at hand.

Regardless of your position, welcome!

Edited by MR NW GUY

Every time this thread floats back to the top I see the title and for a split second have hope that they have changed the policy that goes in effect in January.:confused::mad:

Me too! I suspect, however, that when (if) that happens there will be a new thread entitled: "Yeah, HAL modifies new wine policy for the better".

I sure hope to see that coming. ;)

Me too! I suspect, however, that when (if) that happens there will be a new thread entitled: "Yeah, HAL modifies new wine policy for the better".

I sure hope to see that coming. ;)

Hey - The Oosterdam is spending the night in Seattle. Maybe we should drop by and see if we can get on board and purchase a bottle.

(just kidding for those of you who tend to take me too seriously)

Isn't it interesting that he chose to ignore Wakepatrol at 40 posts:rolleyes:

You can do whatever you want with statistic it seems:rolleyes:

Hmmmmm...perhaps he is Wakepatrol in disguise :confused:

Edited by innlady1

I thought the exact same thing!! He came up out of nowhere and the other "has left the building"!

Good Morning Linda M.

Thanks for following me so closely. I can't speak for Mr. Dog, but I can assure you that I have been around a while here. If you read back a few postings you might be enlightened as to what is up with the dog aspect.

So - back to the topic please. Do you want HAL to change back their wine policy? Do you bring wine on board? Do you drink wine only in the dinning room and pay a corkage fee? Or, maybe you consume the wine in your cabin?

Please share with all of us your comments regarding the topic at hand....

Cheers!

I thought we already had a Dr. Dog---who also hasn't been heard from---something is strange here! If you are not one and the same, what is with the "dog" aspect???

This is getting stranger by the day. The other one is Dr. Dawg...too many aliases here to keep track of! Maybe that dr. Dawg has left the building and reappeared as this Dr. Dog.

Dr.DAWG is from Georgia and a UGA Bulldog fan. No self-respecting UGA fan would ever spell his name Dog, always Dawg.

Perhaps Dr DOG is nothing more than a veterinarian who is a new poster? ;)

Confusion abounds! I believe that was Mister Dog;) Then there was Dr Dawg, gone but not forgotten. I think he explained his name once and it was indeed to do with being from Georgia.

But I digress.... I see the unofficial moderator says we must get back to the topic. So, how many posts do you all have? Oops, sorry, no it's wine isn't it..........

Edited by startwin

Dr.DAWG is from Georgia and a UGA Bulldog fan. No self-respecting UGA fan would ever spell his name Dog, always Dawg.

Perhaps Dr DOG is nothing more than a veterinarian who is a new poster? ;)

I agree with you Peaches & IMO those who are believing that there is one poster who comes on with different names are not keeping to the rules of CC & seem to be turning this thread into a virtual fist-fight..

Can't someone please stop this sniping of each other.. You are driving some of us away as it's not fun to be on CC any more..

Betty

Are either of these on the current HAL MDR wine list? We've recently started enjoying them a lot and would like them on our next cruise

Graffigna Centenario Malbec 2011 Reserve (Argentinia)

Castillo de Almansa Reserva 2009 (Spain)

Can't buy them at home and carry them, and I suspect they may not be available in our embark city.