Mtd

Hi All,

We are new to Royal Caribbean. Just booked a cruise on the Independence of the Seas for March and switched to My Time Dining.

It says that reservations will not be available until 2 months before we cruise -- at least I think that is what it said.

Does that sound right? Can you only dining reservations 2 months out, not when you book?

Thanks!

Brad

Brad, I have used MTD on every cruise since RCI introduced it several years ago.i have never made a reservation for a particular dining time. Just walk up and wait 4-5 minutes and be seated. If you do want a large table it MSY be a good idea to reserve. Sorry I dont have the answer to your question but thought you should know a reservation is not necessary.

Hi All,

We are new to Royal Caribbean. Just booked a cruise on the Independence of the Seas for March and switched to My Time Dining.

It says that reservations will not be available until 2 months before we cruise -- at least I think that is what it said.

Does that sound right? Can you only dining reservations 2 months out, not when you book?

Thanks!

Brad

Yes that does sound right.

Good advice from goneclear as well !

We booked MTD for the first time on our Oasis cruise last month. Loved it. I actually booked our dining times based on our show times. It at least gave us a place holder but there were nights that we were later than our booked time and it was never a problem. It gives you way more flexibility. In answer to your question, yes it's about 2 months prior to your cruise date when you can book MTD dining and show times.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Don't book at all, just walk up and you might have to wait 10 min. If you try to book they try to give you times that help them. What ever time you want is always taken, but when you walk in at that time they seat you. One time they told me to come back in 20 min. Which was not a problem for me, I just had an extra cocktail.

Archived